ubox S800Plus Oversea - TVB Channels lip sync problem

Hi.
Just picked up S800Plus Oversea model today. Using it in Canada right now.
I noticed that there is lip sync issues when watching TVB channels in UBTV.
A lot of other channels in UBTV didn't play as well.

Anyone experienced this before?

Thanks!

Comments

• bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    It's a known symptom on most live TV channels. The TVB channels seem to be particularly worse.

If you use KODI, the audio seems to be out of sync by about 0.2 seconds. Fortunately, it can be fixed in KODI, but not for the other apps.
  • I understand that people are upset about TVPad, but TVPad 4 has indeed the best picture and sound quality amongst all common Asian TV streaming boxes. In the very rare occasions it has audio sync problem, usually it will be fixed by itself in a few minutes.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @BennyLam I don't know about TVPad having best picture and sound. HTV does have similar quality if not better.
  • @padman, I have Moonbox and TVPad 4 and am certain that TVPad 4 has better PQ than Moonbox, no doubt about it. For UBox or HTV, I only saw them at 2 different store locations. May be there were some problem with their setup, the PQ for both boxes were not that great. FYI, I have a 42" plasma TV set at 720P.
  • Hi.
    Just picked up S800Plus Oversea model today. Using it in Canada right now.
    I noticed that there is lip sync issues when watching TVB channels in UBTV.
    A lot of other channels in UBTV didn't play as well.

Anyone experienced this before?

Thanks!
    Try HDPtv app, theirs best picture and no delay lip sync problem.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @BennyLam Since UBox and Moonbox share the same source. Then I would agree TVP4 haev better quality than Moonbox/UBox. But TVP4 and HTV is the same quality.