Looking for a used beat up cable modem in Canada

tvboxrockstvboxrocks Member
edited December 2015 in Off Topic Discussion
As the title said Im looking for a used cable modem with no wifi. Prefer in Vancouver Canada area or if you willing to ship.

These are the only models Im looking for:

Motorola sb6120
Thomson TCM475
Huawei MT130U

As long as it is in perfect working order, please PM your price, thank you.

Comments

• Am still looking for modem, please contact me thanks
  • User BennyLam, please contact me about your modem, I believe I got you pm one week after the fact and I never got a reminder from the site nor alert when Im logged in.
    I am still having trouble receiving and sending pm in here. If you see this please post here, and I would to meet up with you about the modem you have. thank you.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Click on the inbox icon, you'll see a list of your pms.

User BennyLam, please contact me about your modem, I believe I got you pm one week after the fact and I never got a reminder from the site nor alert when Im logged in.
    I am still having trouble receiving and sending pm in here. If you see this please post here, and I would to meet up with you about the modem you have. thank you.
  • hi Padman,

Thank you for dropping in. I believe it is a bit different to find all the message in my inbox. thanks again
    Click on the inbox icon, you'll see a list of your pms.

User BennyLam, please contact me about your modem, I believe I got you pm one week after the fact and I never got a reminder from the site nor alert when Im logged in.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Or you can just click on the username and pm the user again ?
  • Yes I just did that for BennyLam but I might have to wait couple days to see if he reply?
    Or you can just click on the username and pm the user again ?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    The email system is fixed, so he should get the pm notification if he turn it on
  • ok great and I will keep you post and hope he reply soon.
    The email system is fixed, so he should get the pm notification if he turn it on
  • @tvboxrocks , please check your PM.