Updated VOD app will be released in 4-5 days!

A representative from HTV had confirmed to me that a new VOD app will be released in 4-5 days to fix the skipping issue when using it for 15+ minutes.

The app will automatically update itself when it launches itself.

Tagged:

Comments

• A representative from HTV had confirmed to me that a new VOD app will be released in 4-5 days to fix the skipping issue when using it for 15+ minutes.

The app will automatically update itself when it launches itself.

Padman, can u confirm if its really fixed the skipping issue?
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    As today February 10, the skipping issue still. When the drama skipped a minute, I rewind with one click, the drama went back 5 minutes, so I forward few clicks hope to get back to the skipped area and it went back 15 minutes, a few more try, it back to 15 minutes at the beginning, kinda to tell me to "leave me alone". I think the htv had few bugs. I hope the representative from htv said 4-5 days didn't means in dog time.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @Zipo I'm going to guess the CNY delayed the release of it. I'll inquiry the rep when they are back at work at the end of the week.
  • BTW, the VODs via UVOD only works for the recent dramas and shows not the classic ones.

Disappointing somewhat same with Moonbox
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    Thank you leader Padman, with your help there is chance that few of these htv bugs can be fix. When you talk to the rep, please also mention that the forward rewind function don't work especially in the 7 days vod. I tried the other member suggestions to pause first, still won't work.
  • BTW, the VODs via UVOD only works for the recent dramas and shows not the classic ones.

Disappointing somewhat same with Moonbox
    Htv3 has UVOD app?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @kaanfu I've been busy with moving. Haven't been following it lately, I'll follow up in a few days.

• edited March 2016
    @padman any news?

And is this issue in vod or replay app?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @kaanfu I just asked the rep for you. Will update you asap.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @kaanfu The fix has been released already.

Yes the latest version of VOD: "粤好睇" 3.1.4 and "大视界" 3.1.4 has fixed the skipping problem,
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    Thank you Padman for your following up. I checked the vod "粵好睇" with latest 3.1.4 and it seems fixed the skipping with few hours watching without any skipping. I didn't check the "大視界" But the 7 days replays "粵回味" still using 3.1.3 and still have the skipping problem. Maybe update version is coming? The remote forward and backward are never working the way it should, so when it skipped, there is no way to go back a minute to see what skipped. It is all over. Hope they can work on that too.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @Zipo reported to the rep