cantonese and mandarin playback app

The cantonese and the mandarin playback app disappeared from my device and i cant find it in the ub market. Did UnblockTech removed these two apps?

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    They can't remove the app from your box if you have them installed. However they may have taken those off the ub market.

Have you tried using the one step installer ?
  • yes, i've tried the one step installer. Are these 2 apps still working? If it is, can someone back it up on their device and upload it ?
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited January 2016
    If you are referring to the 7 day cantonese playback and playback app for mainland channels, they stopped working a few weeks ago. Those apps looked like the ones shipped with HTV3. I believe the 'Playback' app has been replaced on HTV3 recently.....

Try new UB Playback app (UB Rec, UB 回看).
    Post edited by bamby8 on
  • If you are referring to the 7 day cantonese playback and playback app for mainland channels, they stopped working a few weeks ago. Those apps looked like the ones shipped with HTV3. I believe the 'Playback' app has been replaced on HTV3 recently.....

Try new UB Playback app (UB Rec, UB 回看).
    thanks for the information. I hope they would replace it but from the service i've been experience since day one i think it is very unlikely.