Default Apps Gone After Factory Reset

Hi,

All the default apps are gone after factory reset.

1) UBTV
2) Other remaining apps that came with the box

Tried going into the app market to download but no luck.

Called my seller but was told Unblocktech refreshing their server.

Really concern :s

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    What happens when you goto the UB market ?
  • @wsthong - Please send me your email address. I can send you a UB市场 apk file to see if is loadable.

Hi,

All the default apps are gone after factory reset.

1) UBTV
    2) Other remaining apps that came with the box

Tried going into the app market to download but no luck.

Called my seller but was told Unblocktech refreshing their server.

Really concern :s
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
  • AresROCAresROC Junior Member
    after reset just do the 1 click install folder icon.
  • well issue is app store have been without apps for few days now, although not sure if they are up by now
  • truongkhongtruongkhong Junior Member
    can some one help to show how to setup the remove control on the cellphone
  • dimkaodimkao Junior Member
    Just bought Gen2 S800 Plus 16G, factory did not include UBTV ( Live )...... omg , can't find APP market as well. If anyone has UBTV ( Live ) apk and would like to share I'd very appreciated . or I just have to return the box ??
    TIA
  • dimkaodimkao Junior Member
    Just bought Gen2 S800 Plus 16G, factory did not include UBTV ( Live )...... omg , can't find APP market as well. If anyone has UBTV ( Live ) apk and would like to share I'd very appreciated . or I just have to return the box ??
    TIA
    Ops, my bad, found it and installed under 1 click.
  • TikusTikus Junior Member
    TIA
    I had bought the box same liked you without UBTV live. I wrote to them on Face Book and their web site about what I had bought, the UBTV pop up to BING instead of live. They asked my Mac numbers and I had waited for about four days then i have UBTV live. They fixed for me through internet without my knowing and they did not informed me too. Now I am very satisfied, my ordered from Alibaba. Hope you get it too.
  • jetstremejetstreme Junior Member
    can some one help to show how to setup the remove control on the cellphone
    Go to App Store and download the Remote Server app 悟空遥控器 (with a monkey face). Run it, and scan the QR code on the screen with your phone. Run the Remote Client app on your phone, and connect to you Unblock device.