I have used Napper Stream for 7 days now. AMA

So I have always had a good experience with Napper for my Chinese live tv, so I decided to take the plunge and get a 3m sub for their new Napper Stream service. Im writing this review, as I found it hard to find reliable sources for IPTV, so hopefully this helps others out.

Its very good for non Chinese live channels, particularly sports. I live outside of America, so was impressed to see the variety of non American sport channels on here (Cricket, rugby, league etc) and in good quality.

There are 1000s of channels from all over the world, I've mainly used the America, UK, Australia channels and all have a mix of FHD, HD, SD quality. For chinese channels, its ok but not as much variety as the NapperTV service.

Im running it through my nvidia shield using Tivimate premium. With this setup, you can favourite channels, create new groups, hide/block channels, auto switching frame rate, auto update EPG and more.

EPG availabilty is mixed, some channels will have it, others will not.

Pricing works as follows:

1 day trial $3us

3m $24us

12m $70us

You can only have 1 connection at a time (can install on multiple devices, but only 1 session at a time)

I dont work for Napper at all, but if you do want to sign up, you can use my referral links here (full disclosure, I get a small credit if you do sign up)

https://get.napper.stream/aff.php?aff=1&pid=42 (Monthly)

https://get.napper.stream/aff.php?aff=1&pid=41 (3 Months)

https://get.napper.stream/aff.php?aff=1&pid=40 (12 Months)

they accept Paypal only

I think this is most of the questions I seen have seen most commonly asked, I have added some screenshots of some examples of the channels and quality im getting right now.

If you have anymore questions, just post them here. Happy to answer anything else you may have.

Comments

• edited January 2023

hello, stumbled on your post. Can you explain what the difference between napper tv and napper stream is? And is it only live channels, no VOD movies? If there are no movies, what how do I go about getting VOD content elsewhere?

• padmanpadman Moderator

NapperTV is with asian content, with asian vod.

Napper Stream is with world content, have english/world vod. No asian content vod.

Thanked by 1jinx
  • edited February 2023

@lexstar

Can you share your experience with Napper and LIVE Chinese Channels? In particular, what Chinese countries?

Thanks for sharing your pics and post, but they raise more questions than answers.

For instance:

1. I'm seeing US and UK channels on your TV. Are you paying extra for those channels?
    2. What is Tivimate [Premium]?
    3. Isn't it true that there's a download cap with all Napper services?
    4. There's been a lot of chatter recently that Napper and other premium IPTV services have been having serious issues since before Lunar (Chinese) New Year where the channels are no longer working. Is Napper fully functional for both North American channels AND Chinese Channels at this time?
    5. If you don't work for Napper, are you an affiliate or earning commission promoting Napper?

Thanked by 1lexstar
  • edited February 2023

@padman,

I'm confused. The OP says they've been streaming Napper, they've been watching Chinese TV, and then mentions Napper Stream.

Are you saying the OP has BOTH Napper Stream and Napper TV? Why do you need both?

• padmanpadman Moderator

Napper Stream have Chinese live tv.

• Hey there. Let me try answer your questions.

So as already mentioned, Napper has 2 main services you can purchase (seperate apps and services). The first is napper TV, this is a standalone app you install called napper and only has Asian content on it, mainly live Asian channels such as ctv, tvb etc. It also has some Asian vod movies and TV series.

The other service (which I reviewed above) is called Napper stream which is an iptv based service you are paying for. If you don't know much about iptv, its basically getting a URL and login to access live channels and vod from around the world. You can use any iptv app (or even just your pc) to enter in these credentials to access. Tivimate is known as the best iptv android app in the market. It's free but the premium version unlocks a whole lot of useful features and it's not that expensive.

There are no download caps on streaming and I have found the service to be great since I've got it. Sure there's been the odd day that its lagged a bit, but can't complain overall. It's been so good I've cancelled my cable TV.

Lastly I dont work for napper, and as mentioned in my original post, I earn a small credit on my account for each person that signs up via my links. Hope that helps, and to be honest just sign up for a trial to see what its like. You won't regret it!

Cheers