Live channels of Evbox 3R not working

Hi,

My Evbox 3R's all live channels are not working since yesterday, I brought up these issues via Wechat to Evpad technical, but no one reply. Does anyone has the same problems? your help is very appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Me too. Nobody reply from Evpad technical staff.

Anybody knows what happen to Evpad ?

• TVBullshitTVBullshit Junior Member
    edited June 2020

Most of my TVB channels are down. It’s been 2 days already. This is the longest outage I’ve seen.

I’m using 超級直播 App for now.

This is working https://mtime.info/?fbclid=IwAR1rwKA297vDMDuboM34oLGDL3sCZ2OP5unr5Bssr97bigXl0oWr5BZx_7o on Samsung TV Cast app to TV.

Credit to Ailyeric at DA.

Post edited by TVBullshit on
  • This is the reply from evpad :

由於服務器升級原因,安裝及直播功能暫受影響,

部分直播節目受影響,

可能斷續需時數天,升級完成後, 即恢復正常.

對此帶來不便, 敬請見諒!

Thanked by 1TVBullshit

English Translation:

Due to server upgrades, installation and live broadcast functions are temporarily affected,

Some live broadcasts are affected,

It may take several days intermittently, and it will return to normal after the upgrade is completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please forgive me!

• SomebodySomebody Junior Member

From another forum:

"I got the news that evpad shenzhen HQ was busted by china police yesterday, today most of the paid iptv could not view hk and taiwan channels, anyone heard the same news too ?"

"I browsed china evpad telegram channels, many of them confirmed police has raided evpad HQ"

• So Evpad is gone then

The Malaysia and USA TVB channels are still working. They must be on separate servers.

I guess I’m going back to UnblockTech for now.

• MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member

Is it only live channels that's impacted? Vod stuff is ok?

• golddragongolddragon Junior Member

It's only 2 live channels TVB & TVB News are working today, 7 days playback is not. Vod stuff is ok.

I wonder how the newly released EvPad 5p is doing.

• I think they are unluckily , in the wrong time, to release or promote evpad 5p.

The exixting channels or problem is still not yet recovered. Hope they can fix it in the quickest way so that they can promote the new evpad 5p box .

I’m curious why they keep updating their boxes. Do these boxes with bigger RAM and Processors make a huge difference? My main concern is a working stream, good picture, and less buffering.

I can say channel 3038 FTV2 has a 4K picture but the channel is always buffering on my EVPad 3.

• fatcatfatcat Junior Member

You can use 大視界 to watch live HK and Taiwan channels. According to the seller in Ebay. They said they are working on the server update. It need a week to complete. The 大視界 DL as follow:

http://bit.ly/3hdCg8y

• golddragongolddragon Junior Member

The Evbox announced that they are in update stage, it will complete in 7 days. They live channels & 7 days replay are still not working as of Today, I don't think it takes that long to upgrade.

edited June 2020

They’ve been using the upgrade bullshit the whole year. I don’t see much of an upgrade from the user side. EVPad has been running for a couple of years now. Buying the latest and greatest doesn’t help. I’m still experiencing buffering issues.

I don’t expect them to work forever and we all know this is a piracy box. Perhaps it’s time.