sdtv thread

Comments

• SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    Does anyone know how I can transfer an SDTV subscription from my parents old bluetv box to the new box I purchased for them? I tried to email the vendor which I purchased the subscription from (tvbox.me), but they conveniently have decided to ignore my emails. thanks.
    You have to logout of old box before you can login to new one. I've done it a few times, logout on old box and then wait an hour and login to new box with same id and password.
    Thanked by 1dmogx
  • Does anyone know how I can transfer an SDTV subscription from my parents old bluetv box to the new box I purchased for them? I tried to email the vendor which I purchased the subscription from (tvbox.me), but they conveniently have decided to ignore my emails. thanks.
    You have to logout of old box before you can login to new one. I've done it a few times, logout on old box and then wait an hour and login to new box with same id and password.
    Thanks for the tip! I'll try that out!
  • SDTV ver3.2/June 2018 - scrolling from page to page is not smooth. I can only scroll 2 pages then need to scroll back to previous page in order to scroll to next 2 pages. Does anyone experience the same problem? How to resolve it? Software upgrade is not available. Thanks
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    What hardware are you running on?

If you are running on tvpad 4 then the hardward is too old.
    SDTV ver3.2/June 2018 - scrolling from page to page is not smooth. I can only scroll 2 pages then need to scroll back to previous page in order to scroll to next 2 pages. Does anyone experience the same problem? How to resolve it? Software upgrade is not available. Thanks
  • edited January 2019
    I am running on TX3 mini .

Android TV Box,Android 7.1 TV Box TX3 Mini 2GB/16GB Amlogic S905W Quad core 64 Bits WiFi Smart 4K TV Box
  • today, sdtv all replay channels no program , anyone have same problem?
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Does anyone know where to buy a subscription to SDTV these days? I email tvbox.me and never got a reply from them. My 1 year subscription will expire soon and that is why I ask. Thanks.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    https://get.napper.stream/cart.php?gid=1
    Does anyone know where to buy a subscription to SDTV these days? I email tvbox.me and never got a reply from them. My 1 year subscription will expire soon and that is why I ask. Thanks.
    Padman, thank you. I am assuming Napper is creditable?
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    Padman, thank you. I am assuming Napper is creditable?
    They're just another reseller for SDTV, so as long as SDTV is up you're good.

The support people from napper are pretty responsive, had Napper for 2 years now, their chinese service is choppy, their english service is much better. (probably due to less streamers on english service).
    edited March 2019
    Padman, do you know anyone from Napper supporting us. I try to order the sdtv subscription, the Napper sdtv order web page ask for a sdtv username but I dont know how to find that. I opened a ticket on their web site, their final answer is install the sdtv apk on another TVpad4 and try again to see if the apk can give you a user account name. I find it unacceptable since I dont have another tvopad4 to to load the sdtv apk. Is there anyone out there had successfully order the sdtv subscription from Napper? or Is there anyone know of any other SDTV reseller out there?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    install the apk on your phone ?
    Padman, do you know anyone from Napper supporting us. I try to order the sdtv subscription, the Napper sdtv order web page ask for a sdtv username but I dont know how to find that. I opened a ticket on their web site, their final answer is install the sdtv apk on another TVpad4 and try again to see if the apk can give you a user account name. I find it unacceptable since I dont have another tvopad4 to to load the sdtv apk. Is there anyone out there had successfully order the sdtv subscription from Napper? or Is there anyone know of any other SDTV reseller out there?
  • I am not at home for a while and I can not access tvbox.me shop, does anyone know if sdtv app is still working and running normal at this time? Thanks
    I am not at home for a while and I can not access tvbox.me shop, does anyone know if sdtv app is still working and running normal at this time? Thanks
    Yes, SDTV is still working as of today. You are right, TVbox.me is not accessable any more.
  • I can access the tvbox.me store site. I am actually thinking about subscribing to their $89/3-yr deal for my in-laws, since HTV2 renewal costs $40/6-mon now.

• How do you like the TX3 mini box and the apps that it comes with?

• edited July 2019

i am also interested in any information anyone can share about this service. my htv2 box subscription is also up for renewal and am looking for alternatives

More specifically, whats the difference between the SDTV I can get on the tvbox.me site versus the one on Napper that seems to use an app called HKE360?

The 89$ 3 year deal sounds good but is that specific to certain brands of Android boxes? If so, is there something for generic boxes, cell phones and tablets?

Post edited by Madman999 on
  • @Madman999 I tried both SDTV and HKE360 for 3 days on my HTV2 box for my in-laws.

I had issues with SDTV (all Japanese channels not working and J2 channel not working for livestream). They said they will fix J2 but it still was not fixed before my trial ended.

No such issues with HKE360. The menu responses are a little slow on HKE360 but that's probably because of the older hardware of HTV2.

I ended up subscribing HKE360. It's AUD$49 for a year, that's about US$35. Since there's no guarantee for how long these kinds of apps will work, I rather pay less money upfront. I didn't try the apps on tablets or phones.

• Thanks for the feedback. I am going to try out the hke360 app. $58 US isn't too bad. Waiting for my login from Napper.

Hope it works out!

• Let us know how it goes with Napper. It's always good to have more options to choose from.