anyone have evpad

Anyone can introduce evpad is normal now? Is the screen stable all the time? Pleae help, thanks
Post edited by padman on

Comments

• I have the EVPAD 2S and EVPAD Pro+. They are both pretty quick, smooth and stable. This is in NYC with 60+ mbps downstream ISP. Screen is stable, but some channels just don’t even download nor open. I am still happy with my purchase nevertheless, compared to what’s currently on the market. :#
  • I have the EVPAD 2S and EVPAD Pro+. They are both pretty quick, smooth and stable. This is in NYC with 60+ mbps downstream ISP. Screen is stable, but some channels just don’t even download nor open. I am still happy with my purchase nevertheless, compared to what’s currently on the market. :#
    Can you share what channels (Cantonese and Japanese) are available on the EVPad? Are they pretty much the same as UBox's? I'm trying to decide which to buy, basically FunTV vs UBox vs EVPad. Is there a playback app on EVPad?
  • Also, can I install third party (Android) apps onto EVPad?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Yes, it's an android box
    Also, can I install third party (Android) apps onto EVPad?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited December 2018

Here's the japanese stations
    I have the EVPAD 2S and EVPAD Pro+. They are both pretty quick, smooth and stable. This is in NYC with 60+ mbps downstream ISP. Screen is stable, but some channels just don’t even download nor open. I am still happy with my purchase nevertheless, compared to what’s currently on the market. :#
    Can you share what channels (Cantonese and Japanese) are available on the EVPad? Are they pretty much the same as UBox's? I'm trying to decide which to buy, basically FunTV vs UBox vs EVPad. Is there a playback app on EVPad?
  • edited December 2018

Thanks. Assuming both have 1G+16G configuration, which is a better tv box in terms of apps, channels, playback and viewing stabilities, UBox or EVPad?

• Here's the japanese stations
    Thanks. Assuming both have 1G+16G configuration, which is a better tv box in terms of apps, channels, playback and viewing stabilities, UBox or EVPad?
    UBox is better than EVpad...just my opinion. Only one thing I like Evpad more is their live channels.. evpad has a ton of channels, plus it keeps adding more and more.... but I think ubox has better VOD collection. Get the ubox, is more reliable and is cheaper, but not much.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited December 2018

UBox is better than EVpad...just my opinion. Only one thing I like Evpad more is their live channels.. evpad has a ton of channels, plus it keeps adding more and more.... but I think ubox has better VOD collection. Get the ubox, is more reliable and is cheaper, but not much.
    Kind of like your comment, just purchased a EVpad tablet i7, kinf of disappointed, most of vod were lagged and lots of live channels are not load, but my friend's evpad pro3 was much better than the tablet, both have 2gb and 32g.

Kind of like your comment, just purchased a EVpad tablet i7, kinf of disappointed, most of vod were lagged and lots of live channels are not load, but my friend's evpad pro3 was much better than the tablet, both have 2gb and 32g.
    I don’t have the lag issue. The box is running perfectly fine even I am NOT connecting with ethernet cable (using WIFI)...maybe mine is EVpad plus??? I don’t know then... but I do have a minor issue which I am still getting it and it is a bit annoying too. I have encountered the 0kbps loading problem while switching between channels. As far as I know, the only way to solve this is to “exit the app and go back in again “. Rather than that, the EVpad is still a pretty good box to me. For some channels are not working? As long as I can watch 80% of those thousand channels, that is fine with me.

evpad 3 max is coming out. 3gb ram and 32gb rom. the live sport are garbage at game time. espn sucks at daytime but ok in the middle of the night. i always switch to ubox when watching sports.

evpad 3 max is coming out. 3gb ram and 32gb rom. the live sport are garbage at game time. espn sucks at daytime but ok in the middle of the night. i always switch to ubox when watching sports.

Yea...there's always have an options to play with that too. I purchased the EVPad pro i7 tablet was my curiosity to compare with others.
  • edited December 2018
    I ended up buying the EVPad 3 (not pro), with 2gb+16gb. I like the selections of their live and playback channels, including many Japanese channels. I've used their WhatsApp customer service to report a few issues I had (lagging and not loading) and they're corrected them not long after. So far I'm happy with it.

I think they even have a rooted version of EVPad 3 for sale now if anyone wants to use ChinaTunnel.
  • tvbolontvbolon Junior Member
    I ended up buying the EVPad 3 (not pro), with 2gb+16gb. I like the selections of their live and playback channels, including many Japanese channels. I've used their WhatsApp customer service to report a few issues I had (lagging and not loading) and they're corrected them not long after. So far I'm happy with it.

I think they even have a rooted version of EVPad 3 for sale now if anyone wants to use ChinaTunnel.
    anychance that u can show me how to enable the other hidden apps ? I only have 2 apps on my Home screen.
  • I ended up buying the EVPad 3 (not pro), with 2gb+16gb. I like the selections of their live and playback channels, including many Japanese channels. I've used their WhatsApp customer service to report a few issues I had (lagging and not loading) and they're corrected them not long after. So far I'm happy with it.

anychance that u can show me how to enable the other hidden apps ? I only have 2 apps on my Home screen.
    The live tv, vod and replay apps were installed when I used the express installation (type 6868) during initial set up. When you go to the marketplace app and select the hidden app option (on the upper right corner of the screen) then type password 1111, you'll be shown the adult apps to install. That's all I know. Hope that helps.
    Thanked by 1tvbolon
  • The live TV app no longer loads for some reason

Anyone else?

Thanked by 1willieongwb
  • FIVE354FIVE354 Junior Member

Yes, they updated a new version, just deleted it and reinstall it.

• Hey guys can you still get the VOD, Live apps via the hidden app store section?

• SomebodySomebody Junior Member

From another forum:

"I got the news that evpad shenzhen HQ was busted by china police yesterday, today most of the paid iptv could not view hk and taiwan channels, anyone heard the same news too ?"

"I browsed china evpad telegram channels, many of them confirmed police has raided evpad HQ"

• fatcatfatcat Junior Member

You can use 大視界 to watch live HK and Taiwan channels. According to the seller in Ebay. They said they are working on the server update. It need a week to complete. The 大視界 DL as follow:

http://bit.ly/3hdCg8y

• Is the box working for live tv channels???