anyone have upro2

Anyone here have UPro2? Is there an OS (overseas) version for UPro2?

Comments

• Anyone here have UPro2? Is there an OS (overseas) version for UPro2?
    It's too new, it's the same as UPro but rooted. yes it has OS version but cost more.
  • strpywstrpyw Junior Member
    I bought mine from amazon.
    Before that i had an Xbox 3 bought in Hong Kong, using in California SF area.
    The new one Upro2 is much better, faster and picture and color all improve.
  • I bought mine from amazon.
    Have you try the "Playback"? does it have issues? skips, stopped and return to main menu etc... it does happened on Upro tho...
  • I bought mine from amazon.
    @strpyw did you get the OS (overseas) version of Upro2?
  • I have an Upro2 'HK' version. Seem to be working OK with minor hang using U.S.A Pacific NW ethernet connection. However, since this UPro2 is a HK version so did a test run by connect to a Hong Kong server via VPN router. No different as can tell with both connections hang on some channels. Just wonder anyone know why Ubox come up with three versions (Taiwan, Hong Kong & Overseas)?
    I just received the upro2 OS version today and I am using it right now... nice and smooth... so far so good... very happy with my purchase. This is a good replacement for my old HTV2 now the activation code is required.
    I just received the upro2 OS version today and I am using it right now... nice and smooth... so far so good... very happy with my purchase. This is a good replacement for my old HTV2 now the activation code is required.
    Too bad it's only have 內存DDR3 1GB, would be nice if it's 2GB of RAM or more.
    agree. but i bought one today anyway lol. ebay best offered $150 and used 15% off. probably the cheapest on the internet.
  • Oh man...it's hard to catch up, you already have the pro right? it should be the same as pro2? wait for your test result when you got it. Unblock tech claimed it's the best box they've ever made. lol...
  • siuwaisiuwai Junior Member
    agree. but i bought one today anyway lol. ebay best offered $150 and used 15% off. probably the cheapest on the internet.
    I got the upro2 too and I feel like it has less cantonese VOD programs when I compare to funtv or I am not using the correct app? The cantonese vod programs are not up-to-date. some varieties shows that are playing in HK now not even there.
  • edited January 2019
    I got the upro2 too and I feel like it has less cantonese VOD programs when I compare to funtv or I am not using the correct app? The cantonese vod programs are not up-to-date. some varieties shows that are playing in HK now not even there.
    go the the tv series section (not cantonese section) on uvod and scroll down to the hong kong section. it's there
  • edited January 2019
    Oh man...it's hard to catch up, you already have the pro right? it should be the same as pro2? wait for your test result when you got it. Unblock tech claimed it's the best box they've ever made. lol...
    it's the same as upro. as mention before, the upro2 comes rooted. u will have to log in google play and install china tunnel to watch all those china apps ( mangotv, moretv, tencent......). fast and smooth. the best ubox for sure. better than evpad imo
    Thanked by 1535four
  • owasso96owasso96 Junior Member
    I just got my upro2 last night, it's fast but the picture quality is not as sharp as my HTV3, I don't have a 4k TV, only play with 1080p 60hz, with Hdmi cable, can anyone help how to adjust for better picture?
    Many thanks...
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    There is no adjustment. The stream on ubox's are at a lower bitrate.
    I just got my upro2 last night, it's fast but the picture quality is not as sharp as my HTV3, I don't have a 4k TV, only play with 1080p 60hz, with Hdmi cable, can anyone help how to adjust for better picture?
    Many thanks...
  • i just picked one up from ebay but Korean channels not working. Are they working for you? Curious. Thanks
  • Porscheman1 it looks like korean live channels are all down as ubox is updating their servers for korean channels, cocotron (an authorized seller) just informed me. I am still using the Gen2 box, is there any reason for me to pay $420 ($210 x 2 boxes...the old folks need 2 boxes) to upgrade/buy upro2 boxes at this point? I will say that some of the live korean channels stopped working, I have lost 3 to 5 channels in the last few months.
  • For those that have more recent uboxes (gen 4 or later), do u get live korean channels “yonhap news, YTN, fishing tv, KBS2”? These are the ones that stopped working on my Gen2 box
  • I got UBPRO2 box. Only 5 Korean channels are working now. ie: MBN, YTN, SBS golf, JTBC golf and FTV.
    All others Korean channels are not working. I hope they fix the problem.
  • I got upro2 box. I can watch 18 Korean channels now.