Comments

• For those who own a Unblock box in Australia, you can install "DNS Changer" from the Apps Market. (Green man) Please report if it's working or not.
  • Thanks, it works.
  • Thanks, it works.
    Good, thanks for your feedback.
  • For those who own a Unblock box in Australia, you can install "DNS Changer" from the Apps Market. (Green man) Please report if it's working or not.
    Do you mean the UBOX App Market?
    yes
    yes
    I was gonna ignore him asking me a question like that just because I put a s on the word app?lol....but thanks for your answer.
  • wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    For those who own a Unblock box in Australia, you can install "DNS Changer" from the Apps Market. (Green man) Please report if it's working or not.
    yes
    I was gonna ignore him asking me a question like that just because I put a s on the word app?lol....but thanks for your answer.
    Thank you for information sharing.
    I
  • Hi I got my ubox in Australia today and I can’t install the app market to download the “DNS changer”. My modem from the internet provider is locked and does not let me change the DNS from there either.

I have tried downloading from previous posts the app market on a USB but that also came up as not compatible.

Could someone please help me use my ubox??
  • Hi I got my ubox in Australia today and I can’t install the app market to download the “DNS changer”. My modem from the internet provider is locked and does not let me change the DNS from there either.

I have tried downloading from previous posts the app market on a USB but that also came up as not compatible.

What version of ubox?
  • edited October 2018
    I bought a Gen5 PRO I900_16G_OS ubox5.
  • wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    Hi I got my ubox in Australia today and I can’t install the app market to download the “DNS changer”. My modem from the internet provider is locked and does not let me change the DNS from there either.

1) Have you tried configuring the DNS via Android Setting
    2) Have tried hot spotting via your phone. (using your phone as a wifi modem)
  • I bought a Gen5 PRO I900_16G_OS ubox5.
    DNS Changer for Ubox

https://mega.nz/#!5vAExaaA!O27j2ixWExR2Fo84zaUlaxSbN3kPgGV2r1aPr95k1m8
  • Thank you 535four and wsthong!!! I’ve successfully downloaded the dns changer and am very happily using my ubox. Thanks guys so much u r both awesome!
  • There is 2 new apps in app market for Australia user, check it out.
  • Not sure what those two apps do. It is supposed a workaround for Aussie viewers but they didn’t help my box before I actually went to manually change the DNS from the Android menu (DNS Changer did not help too).
  • 535four535four Member
    edited December 2018
    Not sure what those two apps do. It is supposed a workaround for Aussie viewers but they didn’t help my box before I actually went to manually change the DNS from the Android menu (DNS Changer did not help too).
    I never try this app 'cause I'm not in this area. Now they have an new app it combines with Singapore and Australia, how to use it? I don't know, I guess I have to run it to find out how to use it and post it back.
    Ran it, doesn't do any good here, guess it doesn't work in US.
    Post edited by 535four on
  • Never tried it. Just change the router's DNS rather than relying on an app