What Cantonese and Japanese channels on the UBox6 I950?

Are there any Japanese channels on the UBox6 I950? I just want the main network ones like NTV, FujiTV, NHK, TBS and AsahiTV.

What Cantonese channels are there besides Jade, J2 and Pearl?

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    @535four Can probably help you with this
  • 535four535four Member
    edited December 2018
    @535four Can probably help you with this
    lol...I don't have the upro2 (ubox6 claimed), it's too soon to check. but i'm sure it was there. There was 51 Japs channels there mostly in Japs characters that I can not read. In Cantonese, it has 12 channels.

Wow...so soon they have the Upro2 came out, must be received lots of complaints on upro version.
    Post edited by 535four on
  • @535four Can probably help you with this
    lol...I don't have the upro2 (ubox6 claimed), it's too soon to check. but i'm sure it was there. There was 51 Japs channels there mostly in Japs characters that I can not read. In Cantonese, it has 12 channels.

Wow...so soon they have the Upro2 came out, must be received lots of complaints on upro version.
    love ubox, but......why the hell those idiots still coming out with 1 gb ram boxes? lol. i got bored and forked $200 for the 2gb ram evpad plus. has a lot of channels, but the sports channels are unwatchable. always pause and skip every few seconds. i rooted with kingoroot and installed china tunnel for other china apps.
  • @535four Can probably help you with this

love ubox, but......why the hell those idiots still coming out with 1 gb ram boxes? lol. i got bored and forked $200 for the 2gb ram evpad plus. has a lot of channels, but the sports channels are unwatchable. always pause and skip every few seconds. i rooted with kingoroot and installed china tunnel for other china apps.
    Exactly..even it cost more people will buy it. I don't know how good the evpad is, but i'm getting a evpad pro i7 tablet for testing it out, I was hoping the sports app with live schedule will works great but you broke my dream lol...
    Ubox has been upgraded their apps recently, apparently it works more smooth than before, but the playback still sucks even thou I don't use it much.
  • Ubox pro 2 open box
  • Ubox pro 2 open box
    it's the same as upro. but upro2 came rooted.
  • Ubox pro 2 open box
    it's the same as upro. but upro2 came rooted.
    They charged more for a rooted box. lol....
  • Thanks for the replies. Can I install third party (Android) apps onto the UBox?
  • Thanks for the replies. Can I install third party (Android) apps onto the UBox?
    Yes, of course.
  • love ubox, but......why the hell those idiots still coming out with 1 gb ram boxes? lol. i got bored and forked $200 for the 2gb ram evpad plus. has a lot of channels, but the sports channels are unwatchable. always pause and skip every few seconds. i rooted with kingoroot and installed china tunnel for other china apps.
    So for evpad plus, you'll have to root it yourself first before you can install third party apps onto it?
  • edited December 2018
    So for evpad plus, you'll have to root it yourself first before you can install third party apps onto it?
    if u want to install regular apps, u don't need to root. but if u want to watch region block apps and install china tunnel free vpn app..u have to root it yourself. but it's easy