Where can I download the latest HTV2 firmware update?

My HTV2 box is acting up, so I did a factory reset. But now the firmware is back to the 2015 version and won't update via network. The apps are giving E02 or E04 error after re-installation. Does anyone know where I can find the latest (or any later version) firmware to update my box? Or if anyone has the update firmware saved, can you share with me? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    My HTV2 box is acting up, so I did a factory reset. But now the firmware is back to the 2015 version and won't update via network. The apps are giving E02 or E04 error after re-installation. Does anyone know where I can find the latest (or any later version) firmware to update my box? Or if anyone has the update firmware saved, can you share with me? Thanks in advance.
    Pls check it here Bro...............http://www.phoneunlock.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=198
  • My HTV2 box is acting up, so I did a factory reset. But now the firmware is back to the 2015 version and won't update via network. The apps are giving E02 or E04 error after re-installation. Does anyone know where I can find the latest (or any later version) firmware to update my box? Or if anyone has the update firmware saved, can you share with me? Thanks in advance.
    Pls check it here Bro...............http://www.phoneunlock.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=198
    Thank you so much! That's exactly what I was looking for :)
  • I download the latest htv2 firmware but failed to install? Any idea why this happened? I just did a factory reset for mine as well.
  • I download the latest htv2 firmware but failed to install? Any idea why this happened? I just did a factory reset for mine as well.
    Try the HTV3 Firmware 20180507 update. Although it's stated for HTV3, but I think that's what I have installed on my HTV2 and it's working.
    Try the HTV3 Firmware 20180507 update. Although it's stated for HTV3, but I think that's what I have installed on my HTV2 and it's working.
    Thank you munchu. I will give it a shot.