https://tvpadtalk.ca/napper-box1

Old box

Short video overview

Affiliate Link: https://tvpadtalk.ca/napper-box1
Post edited by padman on
Tagged:

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    Just tested a new box for and it works perfectly for both Chinese and English version.

Same link as above, will post a review shortly.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    New video uploaded to first post
  • @padman you ought to bundle hardware sale with napper or get a commission out of this from sunwell!
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    October 16, 2018 Update.

New Box with 2G of ram and 16GB of rom

-Android 7

https://tvpadtalk.ca/napper-box1

Old box

Short video overview

Affiliate Link: https://tvpadtalk.ca/napper-box1
    Hi Padman, can you test if this cheap box will work with SDTV? Thanks.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    What's the apk link for sdtv?

• SNHKSNHK Junior Member

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l6s45dpb6pjtohh/Bluetv+Fix.zip

1GB of mem was never enough for streaming, unless you count the stripped down version of the TVPAD version of 4.4.2 android.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    How to get the trial for sdtv?

1GB of mem was never enough for streaming, unless you count the stripped down version of the TVPAD version of 4.4.2 android.
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    How to get the trial for sdtv?

just input any number and ti'll give you 3 days, but if you were able to get to the login screen then the app should be fine.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Works fine

Sdtv tested on the new box pic.twitter.com/98hIB01u5K

— TVPadTalk (@TVPadTalk) October 18, 2018

• padmanpadman Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Flash sale for this box!
    Price: C$30.81 C$44.21
    Discount : 30% OFF
    Promo:
    Over C$80.40 Add-on 1 Item for C$12.06.Over C$40.20 Add-on 1 Item for C$4.02. View More
    New Customers Get EXTRA PayPal Discount: $5 OFF $50.LIMIT TO FIRST 2000 Orders Daily
  • Hi all,

This won't beat the $25 cheap box.
    But I will recommend everyone to get the new Amazon Fire Stick 4k.
    Black Friday Sale is $35 only (down from $50)
    It works with Napper for all channels, I just tried. And the hardware is quite advanced.

It's especially good if you are like me, who's got Prime since the stick comes with Prime and Netflix (of which both supports 4k source)

Browsing on Napper is extremely fast as well.
  • Hi all,

It works with Napper for all channels, I just tried. And the hardware is quite advanced.

It's especially good if you are like me, who's got Prime since the stick comes with Prime and Netflix (of which both supports 4k source)

mind sharing how you installed the napper app on the fire stick 4k?
  • Hi all,

You need to use a PC connected to the same network as your stick.
    Then you need the napper .apk on your PC.
    and then use adblink to install that apk to the fire stick tv.
    https://developer.amazon.com/docs/fire-tv/connecting-adb-to-device.html#connectingadboptions

The link seems very long but just follow the steps. You should also install the RSS player as well as Kodi with this method, and you will find it very easy to do.

Many resources on the website, you can just search on the keywords sideloading fire stick adblink

Thanked by 1cloud22887
  • Does anyone test the Amazon Firetv Cube for napper? Black friday only $59 at Bestbuy.

I am using the TVPAD 4 for napper right now, I got the new box from gearbest. But how am I release the napper account ID from TVPad 4 and login using it in my new box?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Submit a ticket to them to get them reset it.

I am using the TVPAD 4 for napper right now, I got the new box from gearbest. But how am I release the napper account ID from TVPad 4 and login using it in my new box?
  • Cube in reality is inferior to 4k stick.
    So I would say no, Cube doesnt work.
    Does anyone test the Amazon Firetv Cube for napper? Black friday only $59 at Bestbuy.

Thanked by 1cloud22887
  • Hi all,

You need to use a PC connected to the same network as your stick.
    Then you need the napper .apk on your PC.
    and then use adblink to install that apk to the fire stick tv.
    https://developer.amazon.com/docs/fire-tv/connecting-adb-to-device.html#connectingadboptions

The link seems very long but just follow the steps. You should also install the RSS player as well as Kodi with this method, and you will find it very easy to do.

Many resources on the website, you can just search on the keywords sideloading fire stick adblink

Thanks for the tips on sideloading. I was able to get the apk working on the fire TV stick 4k. Everything appears to run flawlessly with the major exception of channels TVB US 1 and TVB US 2. The channels appear to stream fine but the picture/sound never loads; the circle appears and there is a good kB rate. Doesn't appear to be correlated to the fact that it's an SD channel instead of HD since other SD streams appear to work. Have you or anyone else experienced problems with TVB US 1 or TVB US 2?
  • edited November 2018
    Hi all,

You beat me to it.
    I was gonna post this amazing finding. The Amazon Fire Stick 4k provided the best viewing experience for napper tv. This includes the following devices that I've tried over the past year.

Xiaomi MiTV Android TV - many channels don't work, device seems to get buggy.
    Nvidia Shield - many channels don't work, device is solid and fast.
    MxQ Pro 4K Android 6.0 S905W 1GB RAM - channels work, but device is a little slow at times.
    Sammix R95S Android 6.0 S905W 2GB RAM - channels work, but device is very buggy and performs worse than the MxQ Pro 4K with only 1GB Ram.

Amazon Fire Stick 4K - Channels work, loads faster, solid device, don't get freezes or crashes from the app like the MiTV or Shield. I think this is the best device for napper TV.....especially at the Black Friday sale price.

Maybe we should stop recommending the S905 Mali-450 GPU and start looking at the MTK8695+MT7668
    with PowerVR GPU.
  • Managed to side load the APK not a Fire Stick 4k (its not hard per say but its is a bit confusing and probably outside the realm of normal users being able to do)

So far works great. Great timing with the various sales on the Fire Stick 4k ($50 for 2 at Target)
  • Hi all,

You beat me to it.
    I was gonna post this amazing finding. The Amazon Fire Stick 4k provided the best viewing experience for napper tv. This includes the following devices that I've tried over the past year.

Xiaomi MiTV Android TV - many channels don't work, device seems to get buggy.
    Nvidia Shield - many channels don't work, device is solid and fast.
    MxQ Pro 4K Android 6.0 S905W 1GB RAM - channels work, but device is a little slow at times.
    Sammix R95S Android 6.0 S905W 2GB RAM - channels work, but device is very buggy and performs worse than the MxQ Pro 4K with only 1GB Ram.

Amazon Fire Stick 4K - Channels work, loads faster, solid device, don't get freezes or crashes from the app like the MiTV or Shield. I think this is the best device for napper TV.....especially at the Black Friday sale price.

Maybe we should stop recommending the S905 Mali-450 GPU and start looking at the MTK8695+MT7668
    with PowerVR GPU.
    Yes, I had been trying the Fire TV earlier which has Mali 450 with h.265 exactly as what Napper said, but it weren't working on many channels.

FireStick 4k is the best with Napper. Plus you use that one device to get on your netflix, amazon prime or anything else.
    I also load kodi on it for icdrama, as well as RSS Player. All works on one box. best box so far and by far.
This discussion has been closed.