Difficulty Accessing UBTV - Australia

No sure whether it has been blocked by the ISP. But I am unable to log into Live TV. It says Error and Connect Detect Network Connection, both cable and WiFi.
Since 10 pm AEST 28/9/18 error as above. Try reseting my modem and it is not working at all.
Watching others are ok like YouTube

Comments

• I’m having the same thing today. Just an Error message telling me to insert a cable network or connect WIFI. Is the App down? Any Ideas?
  • wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    Nope, the app is not down. Merely blocked by Telstra. Who is your ISP provider?
  • Telstra. I haven’t had a problem before now. How do I get around it?
    In the past, it will work by resetting the modem by turning it off and on again.
    However, it does not work now. Other alternative is to use VPN as some say from US.
  • Have you tried using a VPN? Did it work?
    Nope. Still exploring
  • Just to let you know I just stuck a free VPN in and I can see the Live TV again
    May I ask which VPN are you using?
  • root the box and install china tunnel. should be good to go.
    Thanked by 1pauld
  • I just put in Turbo VPN. What do you mean by root the box? And is China Tunnel in the Google Play Store?
    edited September 2018
    No luck with Turbo VPN. It say does not
    support and it’s subscription
  • I installed it and when it asked me to pay I just hit the Return button and it was working. It’s keeps on cutting out though so maybe not so good.
  • I got hit with the same issue. Turns out setting the DNS to google's DNS servers (8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4) fixes the issue. However to do this you will have to set a static IP.
    Thanked by 1pauld
  • I got hit with the same issue. Turns out setting the DNS to google's DNS servers (8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4) fixes the issue. However to do this you will have to set a static IP.
    Alright I’m in the Static Configure menu and its asking for IP address, networks prefix length etc. Do I not need any of that? Just put 8.8.8.8 in DNS 1 and 8.8.4.4 in DNS 2?
    I have just changed the DNS1
    Alright I’m in the Static Configure menu and its asking for IP address, networks prefix length etc. Do I not need any of that? Just put 8.8.8.8 in DNS 1 and 8.8.4.4 in DNS 2?
    You will need to enter an IP address. I guess you need to find out what it was (set it back to DHCP and see what it gives you), normally something like 192.168.1.x, prefix length is usually 24, then put in the DNS 1 and 2 servers.
    Any risk after the DNS being changed lfor using online bank accounts
  • Awesome that worked! Thank you so much. I’ll have a happy wife now!
    Hope ubox will do something about it by changing their server address
  • And if they do I hope they let us know.