Missing Web VOD on Ubox4 UBVOD app

hi all,

i have a ubox4 and the ubvod app usually has a third option at the top to register for ub mobile using a QR code. this option has disappeared. does anyone else have a similar problem?
Tagged:

Comments

• hi all,

i have a ubox4 and the ubvod app usually has a third option at the top to register for ub mobile using a QR code. this option has disappeared. does anyone else have a similar problem?
    If you didn't see the Web VOD up there, because your network is not connected.
  • not true, my network is connected and i am able to remove and update the app. the app is just not showing the option. The insert photo option isnt working or I can show you a screenshot. Does anyone else have this problem w the ubox4?
  • not true, my network is connected and i am able to remove and update the app. the app is just not showing the option. The insert photo option isnt working or I can show you a screenshot. Does anyone else have this problem w the ubox4?
    Don't have UB4 I have an UBpro but it should be the same, when I disabled the network, the web VOD disappeared, then reconnected it shows again.
    Uninstall the app and reinstall it again see if it works.
  • edited September 2018
    not true, my network is connected and i am able to remove and update the app. the app is just not showing the option. The insert photo option isnt working or I can show you a screenshot. Does anyone else have this problem w the ubox4?
    try clearing the cache. worked for me before. if that doesn't work. probably u got banned for sharing account with friends.
  • I have done everything incl factory reset and loading a bramd new image. Interestingly my neighbor has a Pro box. His QR code does not provide and invitation code either.
  • By the way i am on wifi. Do not know if a wired connextion would change anything.
  • If you have done everything still not working then Wechat them your problem ask for help.
  • They say it is being repaired. Just checking if anyone else has seen this issue
  • Basically you only need to visited it once unless you forgot your password, otherwise you'll have to get another invitation code, so don't get in there unless necessary.
  • I have had the ubox4 since february. The servers have rejected my registered ID's twice now. That is the only time I need to go to web vod.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited September 2018
    I have had the ubox4 since february. The servers have rejected my registered ID's twice now. That is the only time I need to go to web vod.
    May be someone in your family accidentally get into there to check what it was for. =)
    Post edited by 535four on
  • Nope. I think it is a server issue. Either what, it does not make sense that it would disappear from the app.
  • If it's the server issue then it should affected every user, but seem like no one else has the issue. Hope they'll fix your problem after you we chat them.