English channels

New to ubox. No instructions provided... once I find some, can I setup to only view English spoken channels please? Trillions of Chinese by the looks ..... thanks

Comments

• edited August 2018
    New to ubox. No instructions provided... once I find some, can I setup to only view English spoken channels please? Trillions of Chinese by the looks ..... thanks
    first thing u need to do is change the language to english in settings. when going into live tv, press ok will bring up menu. use the left or right arrow will bring u to categories of channels. example: china, hong kong, taiwan, sports, news and others. u will see discovery, national geographic, bbc... under documentaries. whenever it prompt a password, it means u r going into an adult section. password is 1818.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Do you mean north american channels? If so, I dont think they have any. It's mostly english channels in Asian region
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    You can subscribe to napper english if you want pure english as well