sdtv thread

Anyone subscried sdtv and any command about this company?

Comments

• Sdtv can use on tvpad4?
  • edited June 2018
    sdtv / hke360 / 華悅匯, they are all the same app, marketed using different companies, and different pricing

so far so good. but at noon time (HK/China time), they have to do database update, most reply won't work for an hour
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Sdtv can use on tvpad4?
    Yes I purchased a 1 year license from tvbox.me and so far has been stable. Hope it last.
    Sdtv can use on tvpad4?
    Yes I purchased a 1 year license from tvbox.me and so far has been stable. Hope it last.
    Also, it work on TVpad4 with no problems.
  • ywongywong Junior Member
    Sdtv can use on tvpad4?
    I am thinking of purchasing this for my dad. So after another week for you, it is still good? I also have the TVPAD4. I guess it is the simple download the files and install in the box?
    Sdtv can use on tvpad4?
    I am thinking of purchasing this for my dad. So after another week for you, it is still good? I also have the TVPAD4. I guess it is the simple download the files and install in the box?
    yes, it still good. I get it from tvbox.me, where do you see the 51china web site?
  • ywongywong Junior Member
    Sdtv can use on tvpad4?
    yes, it still good. I get it from tvbox.me, where do you see the 51china web site?
    No website. I communicated with them via email about the death of tvchina and they offered for $60 to also provide the 3 day trial and eventual download of SDTV. I bought it from tvbox.me though because china51 shop said they wouldn't offer a refund if it doesn't work long term with the tvpad4. I guess they were tired of refunding for people with the demise of tvchina.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    I'm not quite sure if tvbox.me would refund either.
    Sdtv can use on tvpad4?
    No website. I communicated with them via email about the death of tvchina and they offered for $60 to also provide the 3 day trial and eventual download of SDTV. I bought it from tvbox.me though because china51 shop said they wouldn't offer a refund if it doesn't work long term with the tvpad4. I guess they were tired of refunding for people with the demise of tvchina.
  • I am in toronto and purchased 華悅匯 at 6:00pm toronto time the playback buffers a lot and even cannot be load afterward untill maybe 12:30am.

if sdtv the same?
  • Same , every night time playback had buffering, day time no problem
  • Vod and live are no problem, no buffering for sdtv
  • so yes... they are from the same server i guess
    so yes... they are from the same server i guess
    What replay channel you are watchiing? So far I have no problem with sdtv watching HK TVB. I live in boston.
  • 回看 TVB in 華悅匯. basically all 回看 is buffer after 6:00pm TORONTO time
  • I am in toronto and purchased 華悅匯 at 6:00pm toronto time the playback buffers a lot and even cannot be load afterward untill maybe 12:30am.

if sdtv the same?
    According to them, mid-day HK/China time, they do server maintenance

• Is the ID and password only good for 1tvpad? I have 2 tvpad in my home set up and doesn't work on the other tvpad. So need to buy another one to set it up on another tvpad?
    Is the ID and password only good for 1tvpad? I have 2 tvpad in my home set up and doesn't work on the other tvpad. So need to buy another one to set it up on another tvpad?
    They lock your device so u have to get another license,
  • Hope someone can help. I just installed SDtv on my tvpad4. 3 day trial worked so I paid for 1 year license from 51tvpad. They gave me an account and password. But I’m unable to login with it. SDtv keeps giving me this “9009” error that the account is already registered. Has anyone experienced this and able to fix? I’ve factory reset and reinstalled a dozen times. Same error. Thank you!
    Hope someone can help. I just installed SDtv on my tvpad4. 3 day trial worked so I paid for 1 year license from 51tvpad. They gave me an account and password. But I’m unable to login with it. SDtv keeps giving me this “9009” error that the account is already registered. Has anyone experienced this and able to fix? I’ve factory reset and reinstalled a dozen times. Same error. Thank you!
    This is what I done 6 months ago from tvbox.me: 登陆软件-设置-退出登陆-返回到软件主页面
    输入账号和密码
    就可以收看了。
    If it doesnt work, u should contact the vendor.
  • edited November 2018
    Does anyone know how I can transfer an SDTV subscription from my parents old bluetv box to the new box I purchased for them? I tried to email the vendor which I purchased the subscription from (tvbox.me), but they conveniently have decided to ignore my emails. thanks.