HTV3 live tv

I have a htv3, today 6-12 all the live tv stream stop working for the whole day. VOD and play back is working fine. Anyone have a htv3 that having the same issue as me? Can anyone help with my problem? Thank you!

Comments

• fatcatfatcat Junior Member
    I have the HTV3. I'm in SF Bay Area. I have a different problem. When I watch live or Vod. After a while there is a blue circle coming up on the middle showing few hundred K number inside. And then an error message show up "EC-12" . I have to exit and run again. It will work again for half an hour or 45 min. and it does the same thing again.
  • My htv3 on the live stream is keep on buffering and eventually have the error message “EC-11”.
  • 2nd days of live stream outage for me in the NY area, what is happening?! VOD and play back is fine.
  • coolwing99coolwing99 Junior Member
    I’m in sf Bay Area and my live stream is fine. If you have those ec error codes then you probably need to contact your seller and give them your serial number and they will fix it on their end.
  • I’m in sf Bay Area and my live stream is fine. If you have those ec error codes then you probably need to contact your seller and give them your serial number and they will fix it on their end.
    Live tv still not working. My htv3 is about 3 years old, I don’t even know who did I brought it from. Can htv customer service help? Anyone know how to contact them?
  • I know I bought my htv 3 from amazon around 2 and a half years ago, whose probably not a legit seller lol. Might break down and buy the htv A3 that is coming out.
  • I know I bought my htv 3 from amazon around 2 and a half years ago, whose probably not a legit seller lol. Might break down and buy the htv A3 that is coming out.
    If my box is blocked, why I still can watch playback and vod apps. Only live tv is not working. Everything is fine.
  • Actually mine is suddenly working now
  • my live tv app suddenly not working, i have purchase 2 htv box from the same seller, the other one works fine so far, i wonder what is going on