Ubox Pro replay

I have bought the Ubox Pro for my parents to replace the BlueTV box and the live TV and VOD app is good but the replay in UBTV is quite bad, the video is different to the listing for example, when you select 6:30 News or Scoop, it plays a different show and sometimes the video is playing but black screen, is there any fix to this issue?

Comments

• 535four535four Member
    edited June 2018
    I have bought the Ubox Pro for my parents to replace the BlueTV box and the live TV and VOD app is good but the replay in UBTV is quite bad, the video is different to the listing for example, when you select 6:30 News or Scoop, it plays a different show and sometimes the video is playing but black screen, is there any fix to this issue?
    Playback is the Ubox weakness point, it plays well if you don't keep using back and forward button to avoid the advertisement, just treat it as a time delay and it will continuously play.
    For use the schedule program, you'll have to set the box to Hong Kong time zone to correct program.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    I remember someone said before to set the time region to HK.
  • I remember someone said before to set the time region to HK.
    Yes, is me.
  • edited June 2018
    Playback is the Ubox weakness point, it plays well if you don't keep using back and forward button to avoid the advertisement, just treat it as a time delay and it will continuously play.
    For use the schedule program, you'll have to set the box to Hong Kong time zone to correct program.
    Thanks, I have changed to HK time and the correct program is now being played but sometimes the program time is 5-10 mins late and there is some skipping but I see it has been mentioned before but the issue isn't fixed yet by Unblock.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited June 2018
    Thanks, I have changed to HK time and the correct program is now being played but sometimes the program time is 5-10 mins late and there is some skipping but I see it has been mentioned before but the issue isn't fixed yet by Unblock.
    You can go to Facebook complaint about it.
    Don't forget to use the new web app, use it anywhere in the world, any Android devices or PC.
  • You can go to Facebook complaint about it.
    Don't forget use the new web app, use it anywhere in the world, any Android devices or PC.
    Thanks for your help and last question, is there a setting to turn off the box just by pressing the power button once without having to press ok to confirm it?
  • You can go to Facebook complaint about it.
    Don't forget use the new web app, use it anywhere in the world, any Android devices or PC.
    Thanks for your help and last question, is there a setting to turn off the box just by pressing the power button once without having to press ok to confirm it?
    press the power about 3 seconds and it will shut off
  • Playback is the Ubox weakness point, it plays well if you don't keep using back and forward button to avoid the advertisement, just treat it as a time delay and it will continuously play.
    replay has never been perfect for every tv box. i remember tvpad4, bluetv and A1 had problems on certain shows. it's hit or miss. it never bother me because i hardly use it.
  • Playback is the Ubox weakness point, it plays well if you don't keep using back and forward button to avoid the advertisement, just treat it as a time delay and it will continuously play.
    replay has never been perfect for every tv box. i remember tvpad4, bluetv and A1 had problems on certain shows. it's hit or miss. it never bother me because i hardly use it.
    me too! B)
  • Seems like it plays well after updated the WinLuncher to 4.4.3.3
    and espn live is smoother on peak hour too
  • SomebodySomebody Junior Member
    How can you manually update WinLauncher to 4.4.3.3?
  • If you have ubox4 or pro, it will automatically pops up ask for update.
  • SomebodySomebody Junior Member
    If you have ubox4 or pro, it will automatically pops up ask for update.
    Not for my ubox 4. That why I asked "How can you manually update WinLauncher to 4.4.3.3?"
  • 535four535four Member
    edited June 2018
    Seems like it plays well after updated the WinLuncher to 4.4.3.3
    Have you noticed that they have a new launcher call PC launcher under computer logo on Ubox pro or Ubox4 after updated, you can used it as a PC act like a Windows, it's pretty cool feature. I love it.
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
    Have you noticed that they have a new launcher call PC launcher under computer logo on Ubox pro or Ubox4 after updated, you can used it as a PC act like a Windows, it's pretty cool feature. I love it.
    thanks! i didn't know but will check it tonight.
    that was pretty cool. i like it too
  • I have a S800 but I get the pop up for 4.4.3.3, should I update? The heading on the update popup does say ubox 4 or pro.
  • I have a S800 but I get the pop up for 4.4.3.3, should I update? The heading on the update popup does say ubox 4 or pro.
    Yes, go ahead to updated, I have it updated to s800 as well, runs good.
  • Yes, go ahead to updated, I have it updated to s800 as well, runs good.
    Updated. It’s still working so that’s a good sign. Visually can’t really tell the difference yet. Thanks for the reply.