BlueTV down - May, 31, 2017

padmanpadman Moderator
edited August 2018 in TVPad / BlueTV
Merged thread
Post edited by padman on

Comments

• Can anyone help me please?

I just purchased a new BLUE tv in Sydney Australia, however, when I connect, still DNS problem with code -1, empty app, empty store, just like TVPAD4, I can confirm my Internet is working fine, can running Xiaomi and Unblock BOX, youtube, Netflix, etc, but something is wrong with this blue tv which I thought the latest version is a sure thing!

Can anyone help??
  • oh, my firmware is 1.012
  • manually install strom tv 3.7, still not working
  • Can anyone help me please?

I just purchased a new BLUE tv in Sydney Australia, however, when I connect, still DNS problem with code -1, empty app, empty store, just like TVPAD4, I can confirm my Internet is working fine, can running Xiaomi and Unblock BOX, youtube, Netflix, etc, but something is wrong with this blue tv which I thought the latest version is a sure thing!

Can anyone help??
    I bought it too. High expectation on it but Storm TV replay function is not working. All TVB programs cannot be opened. Any solutions?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Where did you guys buy the box? Bring it back to the reseller?
  • Try this link. You let me know if you can't upload this files.

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AM7LquzRo6IYNjg&id=29931C226239ED1B!122&cid=29931C226239ED1B

You download all files and you put all files in USB drive.You plug in your USB drive on the back of your Blue TV box. it will pop up window to ask you to install. select batch install and you will see all three app and select to install.
  • Hello,
    Got our new Blue TV just now, connected it to WIFI, no problem, but the Network test returns a Code: 4. I did reset the box and still got the same error, I can add the apps and it downloads them but when I try to run it, all icons are blank.

Any suggestions?

Read on previous discussion that the seller has to allow the MAC address of the box to connect? I sent an email with the box MAC address

Also read a discussion that suggests downloading several files and installing them via USB?
    Has anyone installed these files?

Thanks
  • Hi jamesqyq, Did this solution work? I just bought a new Blue TV and I am having the same problem
    Thanks
  • The support team at TVBox.me was able to resolve the issue after I send them the MAC address for the box.
  • Hello,
    Got our new Blue TV just now, connected it to WIFI, no problem, but the Network test returns a Code: 4. I did reset the box and still got the same error, I can add the apps and it downloads them but when I try to run it, all icons are blank.

Any suggestions?

Read on previous discussion that the seller has to allow the MAC address of the box to connect? I sent an email with the box MAC address

Also read a discussion that suggests downloading several files and installing them via USB?
    Has anyone installed these files?

Thanks
    When you reset to Blue TV box and You will not see any app in app store. You need to wait for few minutes if all app icon is not show up and you unplug your Blue TV box and replugin again. You will see all app on app store. You can download the Storm TV and the other app from this link. remember you need this file to install in your Blue TV box "batchinstall.banana" this file is in the folder. you also try the new cloud TV app.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=29931C226239ED1B!122&cid=29931C226239ED1B

Good Luck
  • Hi jamesqyq, Did this solution work? I just bought a new Blue TV and I am having the same problem
    Thanks
    When you reset to Blue TV box and You will not see any app in app store. You need to wait for few minutes if all app icon is not show up and you unplug your Blue TV box and replugin again. You will see all app on app store. You can download the Storm TV and the other app from this link. remember you need this file to install in your Blue TV box "batchinstall.banana" this file is in the folder. you also try the new cloud TV app.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=29931C226239ED1B!122&cid=29931C226239ED1B

Good Luck
  • Anyone else getting this? IS this the end?
  • So my post got merged with this thread. So can the 4120 error be remedied by resetting? OR is this a MAC address issue?
  • So my post got merged with this thread. So can the 4120 error be remedied by resetting? OR is this a MAC address issue?
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    So my post got merged with this thread. So can the 4120 error be remedied by resetting? OR is this a MAC address issue?
    Tvchina thread someone already posted in Chinese message the company is gone.
    Tvchina thread someone already posted in Chinese message the company is gone.
    So it's official then, the death of stormtv and related apps.
  • edited June 2018
    Last night received the error code (4120)L, loading error.

Rumor of the company has shut down. Can anybody confirm this piece of news?
    Post edited by Fed949 on
  • Yea, same loading error code 4120L here in U.S.A (NW region).
  • ktechktech Junior Member
    Anyone use napper and see if that still works?
  • nick1spnick1sp Junior Member
    Tried it with VPN. Looks like it may be down for good.