TV China app support thread

Comments

• Back to normal? I am in CA, in VOD, I can only get movie/series from mainland, nothing from US, Korean or Japan. No replay at all. Does any one?
  • clfnoleclfnole Junior Member
    edited April 2018
    Not back to normal for me either (Florida). Only live channels really working. Some VOD working but not all.
  • pappypappy Member
    edited April 2018
    VPN is the bomb!
    My wife is getting everything! Me too:) in NYC.
    Not putting salt on the wound, but try VPN . Side loaded or via second router point toward Toronto for those in the USA.
    No Canadians are complaining.
  • I have trouble getting TVChina to run in a couple Android TV boxes. They are Mi Box (US edition, bought at walmart) and GooBang Doo XB-II. They both seem to run Android TV 6.0 and have the same hardware.

I used a 5.1 android tv box and it worked with TVchina, unfortunately it broke after a month.

Anyone know a reliable box I can use for TVChina?
  • An encouraging news to report in Ca. VOD function seems improving, I can get most of the movies. (knock on wood!!) Any news on Replay? Thanks Pappy for tips on VPN, I am still going to look into it, since TVchina is not very reliable if you live in US.
  • can someone teach me how to do the vpn thing?
  • i cannot watch the some new vod and playback and anyone have the same problem
  • i cannot watch the some new vod and playback and anyone have the same problem
    Same here, they said that they will fix a few days
  • pappypappy Member
    edited April 2018
    can someone teach me how to do the vpn thing?
    Here from the old tvpad talk.
  • pappypappy Member
    More here on YouTube

I use this Dlink setup PPTP
  • pappypappy Member
    edited April 2018
    Part one here nice work padman
    Post edited by pappy on
  • VOD constantly lags and also randomly exits says can't download. If this keeps going no way I will renew
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    It seems like vod and replay now is back to normal for the US.
  • yes
    It seems like vod and replay now is back to normal for the US.
    yes! almost all of it
  • edited May 2018
    got a message (at present, there is no service available. may recover later or may also leave in the rivers and lakes from now on), this app is dead now. maybe never working anymore :'(
  • Is TV China in US Down again?
  • I saw this on OG OG Facebook:

轉載

公告
    尊貴的客戶,由於TVPAD系列產品母公司經營不善,出現資金短缺,無法正常維繫所有伺服器的維護服務以及開支,TVPAD公司結束營業僅此通知,由2018年6月1日起,本公司的所有業務將停止運作。

本團隊答謝各位多年來默默支持,對於TVPAD公司清盤一事,本團隊深表遺憾,希望不日再有機會為大家服務。
  • Anyone still can watch tvchina at this time?
  • From OG OG Facebook
    通告:風暴電視,TVCHINA,SFTV已經全面失去伺服器連接。如果您正在使用OG版的會員們,請暫時使用後備點播APP《RSS VOD》收看港劇,香港綜藝,韓劇。.
  • OMG, Is it true? My Tvchina app still have 98 days left. How can I get my money back?