No App Market

Hello All, Hopefully one of you can help me with this. I just purchased a box and when I was setting it up after I put in the wifi a message came up which read, "UB market vast application to download."
I clicked on finish and then it brought me to the home page. After watching YouTube videos of how to set it up I clicked on the AppMarket icon. Instead of bringing me to another page as on the videos I'd watched, I just got a message on the home screen saying the App Market is not installed. I have searched Google Play and also the browser to find this app but cannot find it. So now I can't watch UVOD or any of the apps I bought the box to access. Can anyone please help me???
Thanks

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    The resident ubox expert @535four should be able to help :)
  • The resident ubox expert @535four should be able to help :)
    Lol...Thanks for referring, I'm no expert here just based on my experience and love to help if I can. =)
  • Hello All, Hopefully one of you can help me with this. I just purchased a box and when I was setting it up after I put in the wifi a message came up which read, "UB market vast application to download."
    I clicked on finish and then it brought me to the home page. After watching YouTube videos of how to set it up I clicked on the AppMarket icon. Instead of bringing me to another page as on the videos I'd watched, I just got a message on the home screen saying the App Market is not installed. I have searched Google Play and also the browser to find this app but cannot find it. So now I can't watch UVOD or any of the apps I bought the box to access. Can anyone please help me???
    Thanks
    Try this, on the main page, go to on top it says App next to Home, open up and look for a green Android icon name AppMarket, all the Apps should be there, install the apps that you'll need not all. Let me the results so I can go further....
  • Hi, I've exactly the same problem as rmbgal. I bought the Ubox 4 pro in Hong Kong and it did very well back then. Now I'm overseas and I can't open the AppMarket and I can't see the green Android icon name AppMarket, like 535four said.

Can anyone help me? Thank you.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited September 2018
    Hi, I've exactly the same problem as rmbgal. I bought the Ubox 4 pro in Hong Kong and it did very well back then. Now I'm overseas and I can't open the AppMarket and I can't see the green Android icon name AppMarket, like 535four said.

Can anyone help me? Thank you.
    Updated 9/9/18
    UBOX pro AppMarket

https://mega.nz/#!c3JkUILS!nW2WCnpa6jH2VUp4ZXwQ-T1rjeqo2u_heoOxP19wpQ4
    Post edited by 535four on
  • Here you go: AppMarket 2.7.7
    furthermore you'll find their initial installed apps when you bought a fresh newly ubox 4 Pro 900 BT
    https://mega.nz/#!77A2lR7a!8AZJ7tc2FP3eIPd8LeS5M73EJlGdc96An7MFd3oY4Fs
  • Here you go: AppMarket 2.7.7
    furthermore you'll find their initial installed apps when you bought a fresh newly ubox 4 Pro 900 BT
    https://mega.nz/#!77A2lR7a!8AZJ7tc2FP3eIPd8LeS5M73EJlGdc96An7MFd3oY4Fs
    Nice!
  • So sorry I'm a noob to all this. I have the same issue 'click on app market and it just has a message not installed'

The link to the all file...How do Install this to the inbox????????????

Many thanks!
  • I meant apk file!
  • So sorry I'm a noob to all this. I have the same issue 'click on app market and it just has a message not installed'

Many thanks!
    i think u don't have enough space left. try delete other apps and try again
  • box
    So sorry I'm a noob to all this. I have the same issue 'click on app market and it just has a message not installed'

Many thanks!
    Yes I have checked. It is a brand new box.

Thank you for reply tyler
  • Sorry my autocorrect is playing up.

I do mean from my previous posts...How do I install the apk file to the ubox?? Do I load it onto USB or use the inbuilt internet explorer to download??
  • box
    So sorry I'm a noob to all this. I have the same issue 'click on app market and it just has a message not installed'

Many thanks!
    Yes I have checked. It is a brand new box.

Thank you for reply tyler
    if it's a new box, make sure your internet is connected first.
    as for installing apps. download on computer and transfer into usb drive. plug the usb in the tv box. on the ubox homepage, go into the bottom left and click on the 9 squares icon. look for an app call "app installer". open that and install from usb.
  • I have the same problem of App Market not installed but it is on the UPro I900_16G. Can someone please help? Thanks
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    easiest way would be load it on a usb and plug it in
    Sorry my autocorrect is playing up.

I do mean from my previous posts...How do I install the apk file to the ubox?? Do I load it onto USB or use the inbuilt internet explorer to download??
  • Does anyone have the app market apk file for the upro I900_16G?
  • Does anyone have the app market apk file for the upro I900_16G?
    If you have read this thread from the beginning you'll find the app.
  • I download the apk from this thread but it does not work.. although the app market can be installed, i think it might be the wrong version as the apps (UVBOD) cannot open.
  • I download the apk from this thread but it does not work.. although the app market can be installed, i think it might be the wrong version as the apps (UVBOD) cannot open.
    It should work on all version, when you installed the app market, it should be have bunch of apps to install, just pick the one you wish to install. I don't have the UPro but it should work.