UBLive app install and update failed

The UBLive app stopped working today, when I uninstalled it and try to reinstall it, it fails. When I launch it from the app store and it tries to update, it also fails, saying not enough space. Is Unblock TV dead?

Comments

• u don't have enough space on ur box to update apps. un-install some apps u don't need and clear cache on ur box. on the ubox home page, click on the paper airplane icon on the bottom left to clear some cache space. then go to the app market and re-install ubvod, ublive and ubplayback. it should work after that. make sure to delete unnecessary apps in the future to save space.
  • Go to Settings and check Storage and it will show you how much space you have left.
  • Go to Settings and check Storage and it will show you how much space you have left.
    Gee...welcome back! @killer23d
  • The paper airplane clean up didn't work. I used ES File Explorer to try to find out how much space is left, turns out there were 10gb of space used, but I can't find any folder that has that big of a file(s). So it must be some hidden system files that's taking up all the space. Is there any way to root this box yet (S900 ProBT) so I can look into the root directories and fix it. Thanks.
  • The paper airplane clean up didn't work. I used ES File Explorer to try to find out how much space is left, turns out there were 10gb of space used, but I can't find any folder that has that big of a file(s). So it must be some hidden system files that's taking up all the space. Is there any way to root this box yet (S900 ProBT) so I can look into the root directories and fix it. Thanks.
    to save time, just into settings and do a restore. then re-install the apps from the app market. takes about 5 minutes. the junk is probaby from some shady apps that u have been using. ie...kodi or other shady apps.
  • Except for ES file manager I didn't install any additional apps. I don't know what's taking up all the space. If anyone knows a way to root this box (S900 ProBT) please share. I need to look at the root directory in order to do the clean up. Thanks.
  • Except for ES file manager I didn't install any additional apps. I don't know what's taking up all the space. If anyone knows a way to root this box (S900 ProBT) please share. I need to look at the root directory in order to do the clean up. Thanks.
    You don't need to root the box to see what's in there, just go to settings > Storage > check the internal storage on the right > you'll see what's in there, the most contents is Download, Cached, and Misc. clean them all by clicking on it or press OK then selected all items to delete. on download you may not see all files in there, you'll have to go the file manager and look into the local memory and look in the download to clear it all by select one item and hold to delete. Hope this would solve your problem.
  • i already showed him the easy way. that is to restore and done. some people always find the hardest way to solve their problems lol
    Except for ES file manager I didn't install any additional apps. I don't know what's taking up all the space. If anyone knows a way to root this box (S900 ProBT) please share. I need to look at the root directory in order to do the clean up. Thanks.
    You don't need to root the box to see what's in there, just go to settings > Storage > check the internal storage on the right > you'll see what's in there, the most contents is Download, Cached, and Misc. clean them all by clicking on it or press OK then selected all items to delete. on download you may not see all files in there, you'll have to go the file manager and look into the local memory and look in the download to clear it all by select one item and hold to delete. Hope this would solve your problem.
  • i already showed him the easy way. that is to restore and done. some people always find the hardest way to solve their problems lol
    Except for ES file manager I didn't install any additional apps. I don't know what's taking up all the space. If anyone knows a way to root this box (S900 ProBT) please share. I need to look at the root directory in order to do the clean up. Thanks.
    Some people afraid to mess with the restore process, they think it might brick the box, lol...