Old TVPad boxes

Hi, I still have two old TVPad boxes (v.1 and v.2), are they still good to use for watching HK TV programs? Or I should toss them out. Thanks.

Comments

• edited January 2018
    power cable can be use for certain android box. remote can be use on bluetv . the tvpad1 and 2 can go to the landfill
    Hi, I still have two old TVPad boxes (v.1 and v.2), are they still good to use for watching HK TV programs? Or I should toss them out. Thanks.</blockquote
    Post edited by tylerlee on
  • power cable can be use for certain android box. remote can be use on bluetv . the tvpad1 and 2 can go the the landfill
    Hi, I still have two old TVPad boxes (v.1 and v.2), are they still good to use for watching HK TV programs? Or I should toss them out. Thanks.
    =) =) Well say...
  • Got it. Thanks. ;)
  • Not to resurrect an old thread... but I have an old TVPAD3 that I found in my storage. OS seems proprietory and Linux based. Anyone able to give this machine another life somehow with Android and possibly the ‘Play’ store? If not... perhaps I should make a display case of IPTV boxes that worked at one point for nostalgia value. =)