Video and voice doesn't sync, etc

edited December 2017 in BlueTV
I realized beginning of this month, Blue TV: Live streaming and Playback there was a few hiccups and it occur everyday.
  • Sometime, Video and Audio doesn't sync
  • Video Freeze and but can hear the audio
  • Certain part of the streaming/playback will repeat itself three time. After repeating, the video will fast forward to the latest timeline.
I think this is due to servers problem. I am using 1GB fiber optic, so it isn't my TV Box and my connection.

Comments

• Yes, I'm seeing similar on video and audio doesn't sync. I'm anticipate Blue TV is manipulating their server by gear up to disable it, same as the shut down of TVPad4. BlueTV is out in the market for about 2 years so most likely they want more $$.

I realized beginning of this month, Blue TV: Live streaming and Playback there was a few hiccups and it occur everyday.
    • Sometime, Video and Audio doesn't sync
    • Video Freeze and but can hear the audio
    • Certain part of the streaming/playback will repeat itself three time. After repeating, the video will fast forward to the latest timeline.
    I think this is due to servers problem. I am using 1GB fiber optic, so it isn't my TV Box and my connection.
  • It doesn't matter. If there is BlueTV 2, I will still support. I have been looking at the website for the new BlueTV set. Seem haven't launched yet.