UBox3 : UBVOD app not working

edited November 2017 in UnblockTech UBox / UPad
Hi, I'm messaging on my parent's behalf. I know nothing about UBox3 but their UBVOD app (blue app logo) isn't working.
It says "Changing to other sources...Connection timeout and exit". We've tried re-installing the app on that app market. She's asked her relatives and it works for them.

Help please?

Comments

• golddragongolddragon Junior Member
    reset your box to default and reinstall app market, it should be good.
  • alexlihawaiialexlihawaii Just Watchin`
    I want to share this with everybody.
    I have ubbox 3, the last couple days, Vod is not working at all, I test many ways but no work, finally I try the following
    From the setting , under APP, uninstall the UBVod, rebot your box.
    Install the old version " Uvod-com.ubdata.uvod-19-v1.0.0.19.app " which you can found on this forum, then you can watch all the HK dramas again.
    Hope this can help............
    Also if it ask you to update the VOD progam, don't, after update you can't see again.
    Thanked by 1moouwan
  • how can I find "Uvod-com.ubdata.uvod-19-v1.0.0.19.app" on this forum?
  • strpywstrpyw Junior Member
    I am able to make the current version working by going to setting and change to soft coding from hard coding. Bingo, suddenly the VOD works again
  • strpywstrpyw Junior Member
    edited December 2017
    After open the app, personal setting is on top
  • Yep..you're right about it, my setting always on soft decode, may be that's why I never have problems. B)
  • Anyone have issue to load movie in UBVOD app ?

Mom been complaining that UBVOD FOr Korean drama doesn't work.
  • I just play 5 of them, no problem , which one your mom watch having issue?
  • Anyone have issue to load movie in UBVOD app ?

Mom been complaining that UBVOD FOr Korean drama doesn't work.
    sometime clearing the cache and reinstalling the app will fix that problem.
  • It play for 3 min then get message to: adjust video quality.
    I set it to SD before. Change to HD and same issue .

I have reinstall the app.

I'll try to clear cache
  • I just try again. Some doesn't even work. Keep saying adjust video quality by presiding menu button.

This is frustrating
  • I just try again. Some doesn't even work. Keep saying adjust video quality by presiding menu button.

This is frustrating
    are u on wifi or ethernet connection? i'm using powerline adapter and tested a few kdramas without problem.
  • Seems like it's internet problem, install speedtest see what is the speed on your box to determine.
  • I'm on ethernet.
    I notice it's almost all the recent episode that does it.

I also try at my house and does the same thing. It's not my isp or the place.

Some does work. So I told my mom to watch other drama and come back for the one that doesn't work later.

Thanks for your help all.
  • If it does the same the best way to do it is reset to factory settings and install the apps you need, I would suggest the only app you'll need is the AIO app "Uvod".
  • Does anyone know how to solve an "Auth failure and exit" error message on ubvod app?
  • Does anyone know how to solve an "Auth failure and exit" error message on ubvod app?
    Uninstall it and install it again, please describe more details.