Napper TVPad 4 install package download

Comments

• Hi guys,
    I thought to write a simple guide here since I just went through the process to get a $1 trial and installed it to a firetv.

1) Download the zip from the link padman provide above
    2) Install to your android box. (For TVPad the package included the banana install in zip)
    3) Once you launch the App for the first time, you first arrive to the screen that asks you for an account number.
    4) Go on to http://napper.download and then click 'Join Now'
    5) Click 'Order'
    6) Select either of the option and "Order Now"
    7) Click Continue on the next screen
    8) Brings you to a registration page if you never had an account like me. So put in your email address and whatever details you want to put in. Then "Create Account"
    8b) You will receive an email from Napper.download to welcome you.
    9) It will eventually bring you to a page for payments via Paypal. Get it done and make your payment.
    9b) You will receive an email from Napper.download to confirm you made payment
    9c) You also should receive an email from Paypal about payment made
    10) You will now go back to the 'Dashboard' of your napper.download and see that your service is now pending for activation. Be patient and wait.
    10b) You should receive an email from Napper an invoice.
    10c) At your dashboard, you will also see a 'closed invoice'
    10d) You also can see at your Dashboard, Transaction record of the payment made.
    11) At first you will see nothing in the Services table.
    11b) In the process of activating you, you will see in your Services table, Pending
    11c) Wait for a while longer
    12) Finally you will see 'Active'
    12b) You will receive an email from Napper.download to confirm your service is active
    13) Within the 'Activation email' or at your Dashboard, you can see your 'Account Number'
    14) Enter the Account number to your App page from Step (3)
    15) Enjoy IPTV

I don't sell and am not affiliated with napper.download in any way.
    Thought to just write this down so you guys can follow - after all this is what a forum is for.

At the time of writing, I played with the App a little, and it's pretty quick. True value for money IMO. If it lasts. I will review seperate post.
  • Hi guys,
    I thought to write a simple guide here since I just went through the process to get a $1 trial and installed it to a firetv.

2) Install to your android box. (For TVPad the package included the banana install in zip)
    3) Once you launch the App for the first time, you first arrive to the screen that asks you for an account number.
    5) Click 'Order'
    8) Brings you to a registration page if you never had an account like me. So put in your email address and whatever details you want to put in. Then "Create Account"
    9) It will eventually bring you to a page for payments via Paypal. Get it done and make your payment.
    10) You will now go back to the 'Dashboard' of your napper.download and see that your service is now pending for activation. Be patient and wait.
    10d) You also can see at your Dashboard, Transaction record of the payment made.
    11b) In the process of activating you, you will see in your Services table, Pending
    12b) You will receive an email from Napper.download to confirm your service is active
    13) Within the 'Activation email' or at your Dashboard, you can see your 'Account Number'
    15) Enjoy IPTV

Thought to just write this down so you guys can follow - after all this is what a forum is for.

At the time of writing, I played with the App a little, and it's pretty quick. True value for money IMO. If it lasts. I will review seperate post.
    Hi @grimmie, thanks for putting this together. I just paid for my 2-day subscription. For me the activation experience is a bit different when it came to step 14. I kept getting a pop-up message that said the code was invalid, and I need to re-enter. After a couple more tries (and I confirmed that I did input the correct digits) I gave up and exit the app. Upon re-launching the app - it actually started working!

Perhaps my experience can help others.
  • https://mega.nz/#!bUEiCZzK!0-p8sNb4ng7LdQL6s8eCU6FYNOCkehoFMBZqBf9x80g
    Hi, I a couple of questions...

Is the Napper apk free of viruses an adware/malware? Is there any way to check?

Will the Napper apk install without issues on a Minix U9-H?

How do I contact Napper for support?

Thanks in advance...
  • Hi guys,

5) Click 'Order'
    15) Enjoy IPTV

Hi @grimmie, thanks for putting this together. I just paid for my 2-day subscription. For me the activation experience is a bit different when it came to step 14. I kept getting a pop-up message that said the code was invalid, and I need to re-enter. After a couple more tries (and I confirmed that I did input the correct digits) I gave up and exit the app. Upon re-launching the app - it actually started working!

Perhaps my experience can help others.
    Oh yes. Thanks for trying it out. It happens with a few users explaining in this chain too, that the app need to restart and it work.
    I still think the live tv channels on napper is the best, altho u can get free ones, but tvb itself there is so many different channels. and reasonably good feed. enjoy.
  • What happen to the "napper.download" website? No response when I clicked on "Join Now" button.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    their website doesn't work with firefox.
    What happen to the "napper.download" website? No response when I clicked on "Join Now" button.
  • Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Fixed!
    their website doesn't work with firefox.
    What happen to the "napper.download" website? No response when I clicked on "Join Now" button.

• It works now.
    Thanks!
    But the prices are higher: Trial for $3.00 (doesn't specified for how long). Three years for $95.00.
  • For some reason, the "napper.download" only works on one of my three computer.
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    For some reason, the "napper.download" only works on one of my three computer.
    Probably have to clear your cache. You can get to it by going to http://get.napper.download

I had same issue a month ago, but I just viewed the code and saw where it was trying to redirect you.
  • It works! Clear everything on history! Thanks
  • I came across another issue on Napper App. That is running on Z69 4k.
    I jumped back and forth between channels, all the sudden, all the working channels couldnot be loaded. Have to exit the app and log back in again to make it works.
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    I came across another issue on Napper App. That is running on Z69 4k.
    I jumped back and forth between channels, all the sudden, all the working channels couldnot be loaded. Have to exit the app and log back in again to make it works.
    What version of android is it running? I had issues with Napper on 7.x.x boxes. No issues on 5.x or 6.x android boxes.
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited December 2017
    message deleted.
    Post edited by bamby8 on
  • Android 7.1.2
  • it doesnt work well on android 7.
    5 or 4 is fine.
  • How is it behaves on 6? Is it possible to go back to previous version (6), then?
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited December 2017
    Check out Napper FAQ thread where SNHK has listed a number of tested boxes:
    https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1363/frequently-asked-questions/p7

Unless you can find instructions and specific firmware to flash your Z69 4k to android 6, imho it would be easier to just consider buying a new android 5/6 box.
  • Well, when I purchased my z69 4k, it was listed to be an Android 6 machine. However, when I received it, I found out that was Android 7.1.2 !
    Anyway, there is hiccup once in a while but it is not so bad as long as I can reset it.
  • my experience with 7 is many channels strange quality (bad)
    So i dont recommend it.
    U really should get the cheapest box in your area or internet that has this GPU Mali-450 and couple with Android 5 or lower.