Htv3

edited May 2018 in HTV IPTV Box
hello...my Htv3 stopped working...it tells me is out of date. Is there anything to do?
tks

RB
Post edited by padman on

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    Out of date?

Whats the exact message?
  • help!! can an HTV2, or three be updated to newer android? Seems I get parse error trying to load kodi 17.1 any ideas I may be missing? Also on one of our HTV 3 google playstore has never worked. I could use some help here. I am the english speaking, dog walker, driver, assistant, tutor, repairman and sound board for the cantonese member of our family, if you can please advise...........thnx.
  • help!! can an HTV2, or three be updated to newer android? Seems I get parse error trying to load kodi 17.1 any ideas I may be missing? Also on one of our HTV 3 google playstore has never worked. I could use some help here. I am the english speaking, dog walker, driver, assistant, tutor, repairman and sound board for the cantonese member of our family, if you can please advise...........thnx.
    I have a htv2, it doesn't even run kodi 16 properly, you can try downgrading your kodi, as for kodi 17. some iptv reseller said it requires at least 8 gb of rom to run.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Newer Kodi does not run on android 4.4
  • thnak you for confirming what I already thought. I will adjust our equipment to upgrade.
  • I don't know if there is a way to f/w upgrade the HTV3 on your own, but I notice that my HTV3 has no problem running Kodi 16.
  • 各位大哥大,看粤港乐视直播只有声音没有图像,其他频道,回放一切正常。求解决方法。万分感激!
  • 535four535four Member
    I think the htv3 is not h.265 supported and these channels are on h.265 format.
  • photoexpertsphotoexperts Junior Member
    My htv3 most of the apk are not working except 粵港樂視 since july 6. Any suggestion ?
  • Hi, I keep getting ED-1 error ( product is not activated, contact dealer) on all my HTV3, is there anyone know how to fix this problem? But the Brasil tv app is the only one working.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @ikam1ca Where did you buy the box?
  • Online, from Ebay
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @ikam1ca Contact your seller on ebay
  • Hi, I keep getting ED-1 error ( product is not activated, contact dealer) on all my HTV3, is there anyone know how to fix this problem? But the Brasil tv app is the only one working.
    i think u bought the latin version. it's different from the asian version
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    I had the same message sometime on my htv3 too, I just exit it and it works or out of the app and go back in and it works again.
  • My htv 3 was playing up all the time so I reset it to factory settings - was ok at first then played up again..... now it won’t connect to server for upgrades?? It’s on Android version 4.4.2? Is this the latest version? So frustrating!
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Connect to server for upgrades? Explain ...
    My htv 3 was playing up all the time so I reset it to factory settings - was ok at first then played up again..... now it won’t connect to server for upgrades?? It’s on Android version 4.4.2? Is this the latest version? So frustrating!
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    My htv 3 was playing up all the time so I reset it to factory settings - was ok at first then played up again..... now it won’t connect to server for upgrades?? It’s on Android version 4.4.2? Is this the latest version? So frustrating!
    Unless the apps can't launch, there's nothing resetting the box will do. Their servers been acting up. Nothing really plays for the replay apps.