Replay not working.

Anyone got an update on this?

Comments

• try send the message or ticket under your napper login, i find that they're more responsive that way.
    the last i heard was 2 weeks ago, reworking on the replay...
    Thanked by 1dreddy88
  • try send the message or ticket under your napper login, i find that they're more responsive that way.
    the last i heard was 2 weeks ago, reworking on the replay...
    Thanks Grimmie... Apparently they are rebuilding it but don't have an ETA :/
  • Yes, actually it is getting a little more and more frustrating. Especially when for Live TV there is so much free Apps around.
    Their VOD is kind of slow update you will see it's almost always and episode or two behind ICDrama (free)
    And if Replay is rebuilding and don't have ETA....
  • edited September 2017
    Yes, definitely frustrating. I only bought the subscription due to them being the forum sponsor so thought they must be quite reliable, that's where I went wrong!!

How can they not have an ETA on the Replay? The fact that they have the cheek to say that as well, when ppl have paid good money for their service, or lack of! It seems as though you get what you pay for, and the saying "you buy cheap, you buy twice@ comes to mind! With hindsight, should have gone for SFTV or TVChina! :-(
  • Luckily I only signed up for a month trial, the service is very disappointed. Replay is more important than the live tv for me.
    On top of their broken replay, their vod has no China dramas. While tvchina/ sftv got everything in it.

I would not pay for their subscription until they fix everything. There is no respond from their rep is also worrisome.
  • Replay still not working... Really poor from Napper!
  • Thank you for all the comments on our service.

However, please understand one thing. We understand our service may not be for everybody, which is why have trial and monthly subscriptions available for you to test our service.

@Lbe We always response to support tickets. Please stop spreading lies.
  • I have a free HK/TW/CN live APK for over 3 years still working. I don't know why a lot of people paying for the subscription app.
  • B
    I have a free HK/TW/CN live APK for over 3 years still working. I don't know why a lot of people paying for the subscription app.
    Because you're not sharing that's why last that long, lol.....
    Thanked by 2tylerlee grimmie
  • Lol @napper... You shouldn't have to test a function that is standard in your app. If Replay is a function that is part of you app, you would expect it to work! If it doesn't work or you have no intention of making it work, don't include it in your app, thats setting false expectations that!

By all means we dont expect all the channels to work... But replay is a fundamental function...

• @dreddy88 Please stop making false assumptions. I'm not going to keep arguing with you since your mind has been made up already. If you are not satisfy with our service then please open a ticket and we will refund your money as a courtesy and you can subscribe to SFTV as you wanted.

Anyway, it goes back to my original point there is why there is Trial available.

However, please understand one thing. We understand our service may not be for everybody, which is why have trial and monthly subscriptions available for you to test our service.

There is no lies here, look at the date this thread begin and look at the time you responded. And when you finally respond, instead of giving an answer to your customers' concern, you just tell them to use other service.

Everyone's concern is if the replay is being worked at or not. Stop dodging the question. As other pointed out there is absolutely zero reason to subscribe to your service for live tv. As there are plenty of free live tv app in this forum already. So it is a legitimate concern.

People here gave your app a try because of padman not because of napper.
  • @Lbe what do you mean by saying...
    There is no respond from their rep is also worrisome.
    We answer to every support ticket that comes into the queue, so whatever you are trying to spread is a lie.

We are not dodging any questions. We purposely don't give out ETAs because of issues like this and we did tell you the function is being rebuild from scratch (check your support ticket). Majority of our customer (probably close to 98%) are happy with the current state of the service. If we miss the date provided, the remaining 2% will make a big fuss about it and complain acting like our service doesn't work whatsoever.

Finally I offer the same refund solution to you. Please open a ticket and we will go on our marry way.
  • LbeLbe Member
    edited September 2017
    @Lbe what do you mean by saying...
    We answer to every support ticket that comes into the queue, so whatever you are trying to spread is a lie.

We are not dodging any questions. We purposely don't give out ETAs because of issues like this and we did tell you the function is being rebuild from scratch (check your support ticket). Majority of our customer (probably close to 98%) are happy with the current state of the service. If we miss the date provided, the remaining 2% will make a big fuss about it and complain acting like our service doesn't work whatsoever.

Finally I offer the same refund solution to you. Please open a ticket and we will go on our marry way.
    Did you not know how to read, or you just want to take a sentence out of context.

#1 There is no where in the napper section on this forum stating that it's being worked on by NAPPER until this particular respond.

I already respond to this on the previous reply. And as i said there is no lie here the truth is in this thread.

#3 if you are going to act like a thug when your customer has a concern, you can stop sponsor anything here. The goal here is to help other member out with review and etc so noone get scam by faulty devices or shady app developer.

#4 I don't care about your refund. I have plenty other subscribed and free service like many members here.
  • @Lbe Wow, I act like a thug... Ok, I think we are done here.

If your definition of acting like a thug is offering you a refund to avoid further confrontation, I have nothing more to say.

Have a good day.
  • Ok guys, I try to stay out of threads like this one because of the potential bias involved.

Both sides please take a step back and take a deep breath.

@Lbe napper is kindly offering you a refund because you have shown your dissatisfaction towards their service. For me when you mentioned "no response from their rep is also worrisome.", it sounds to me you are saying they don't reply to their support emails. That's probably the reason why they are upset at your comment.

I hope you understand they don't actively monitor these forums, so if you are saying "no response" based on their activity on this forum is a bit unfair to them.

Hope you guys can reach a resolution.

Cheers.
  • edited September 2017
    I think what lbe is saying is that there is no response from their rep to this matter on this forum thread, and not their support email itself. They have a profile and as such have an online presence. If you don't want to be active, don't have a profile, simples. However how much of a support it can be when the answer is "no ETA". I'm sure you all can appreciate how frustrating a response this is.

Finally "going back to your original point" about a trial... It is not much of a trial when you have to pay for it, regardless if the cost is minimal.

It's not about a refund but rather the principal.

In light of the above, a lesson in customer service wouldn't go a miss.

There is no lies here, look at the date this thread begin and look at the time you responded. And when you finally respond, instead of giving an answer to your customers' concern, you just tell them to use other service.

Everyone's concern is if the replay is being worked at or not. Stop dodging the question. As other pointed out there is absolutely zero reason to subscribe to your service for live tv. As there are plenty of free live tv app in this forum already. So it is a legitimate concern.

People here gave your app a try because of padman not because of napper.
    @padman i stated clearly no repond to this thread. It's not about the refund, all he has to respond is "we are rebuilding it , give us some time."
  • @Lbe Based on his response, he does state it in ticket replies. No ?
  • I had never open a ticket