How to Install CJZB (超级直播) Android App and Play China Taiwan Hong Kong Movies/Shows

CJZB(超级直播) is an AIO (all-in-one) app, you can find live TV from China, some channels with 7-days playback, time-shift and Video on Demand (VOD) with latest movies/dramas.
It looks like China TV app after installation. However, there is a hidden list called "特别" that has 200 channels from Hong Kong, Taiwan, USA etc.
On top of that, you can add you own IPTV list just like YWP app. In fact, this app can support various format including VJMS! So you are in control with this app. :)

https://shaolinseo.com/android-apps/item/307-tutorial-how-to-install-cjzb-超级直播-android-app-and-play-china-taiwan-hong-kong-movies-shows

Comments

• edited September 2017
    hi guys,
    what decoding you guys use? If set on auto, for mecool some channels have no picture just audio.
    set as software decoding, is it going to heat up the unit very quickly?
    I know when i used software decoding before on my amazon fire tv, it did that heating up.
    Post edited by grimmie on
  • Hello grimmie,
    what is your box and android version?
    I am using Asus Tinker Board with Android 6.
  • he is using android 7.1. it's not compatible with certain apps
  • CJZB(超级直播) is an AIO (all-in-one) app, you can find live TV from China, some channels with 7-days playback, time-shift and Video on Demand (VOD) with latest movies/dramas.
    It looks like China TV app after installation. However, there is a hidden list called "特别" that has 200 channels from Hong Kong, Taiwan, USA etc.
    On top of that, you can add you own IPTV list just like YWP app. In fact, this app can support various format including VJMS! So you are in control with this app. :)

https://shaolinseo.com/android-apps/item/307-tutorial-how-to-install-cjzb-超级直播-android-app-and-play-china-taiwan-hong-kong-movies-shows
    Hi
    I have installed the app onto a tablet and it works well with the native channels.
    However, I can not bring up the hidden functions list with the menu or back key on the tablet.
    I can only change channels and the settings menu.
    Any ideas how to circumvent the lack of a remote on a android tablet?
    Thanks in advance.
  • CJZB(超级直播) is an AIO (all-in-one) app, you can find live TV from China, some channels with 7-days playback, time-shift and Video on Demand (VOD) with latest movies/dramas.

Hi
    I have installed the app onto a tablet and it works well with the native channels.
    However, I can not bring up the hidden functions list with the menu or back key on the tablet.
    Thanks in advance.
    How did you install to your Android tablet? Do you have all?
  • Another "New TVPad 4 (m418) Useful files Thread" has apk file for 超级直播 to download.

Please go to see the Thread.

Hi
    Thanks in advance.
    How did you install to your Android tablet? Do you have all?
    Either use this link:
    http://down.znds.com/apk/tv/2017/0329/5375.html

or use the znds app following Carol's excellent instruction!
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Carol, when I test this app, it only has live channels, how do you enable VOD?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Yes it just got 直播 no VOD
  • Carol, when I test this app, it only has live channels, how do you enable VOD?
    The VOD on this app is refer to Mango TV, PPTV, Youku, iQiyi... There are 12 apps but only 3 are working now.
    You can activate it by using mobile to scan QR code to copy the local IP to browser URL bar.
    Select one of the apps and find the movies or dramas from mobile or PC. The video will be displayed on TV.
    My suggestion is to install those apps directly.

• edited September 2017
    thank you carol. i finally had time to play around with this and ywp. works pretty good. hope the links will last longer..
  • Hello grimmie,
    what is your box and android version?
    I am using Asus Tinker Board with Android 6.
    It is working already! but the quality of stream isn't that good and not HD on the TVB channels in the secret list
  • edited September 2017
    I just updated to v1.3.1, the app prompted me to update.

By the way, do you guys use Software Decode or Hardware Decode?
    Post edited by grimmie on
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    I always put everything to hardware. If it's not working, then I switch it to software.
    I just updated to v1.3.1, the app prompted me to update.

By the way, do you guys use Software Decode or Hardware Decode?

• how do i get the HK channels? i have 超级直播 installed but i only see china live tv channels
  • edited September 2017

how do i get the HK channels? i have 超级直播 installed but i only see china live tv channels
    click on the link on the first post and follow the step by step instructions. if u already have the app, u can start at step 6.
  • Thanks. Can anyone share the 互动新闻 URL link? truly appreciate it.

• Hi Carol,

Can you advise me where to get the QR code and the next step? I am still unable to activate the hidden channels.
  • It doesn't work. i have Sky Rainbow with live and Adult Content works much better than this app.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    It doesn't work. i have Sky Rainbow with live and Adult Content works much better than this app.
    Why did you change another apps we are talking CJZB (超级直播) here?