Vod and replay not working?

MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
Hi anyone else having this issue? None of the vod and replay videos are loading.

Comments

• 二到三星期都有這情況,htv5 a2
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    My htv3 Cantonese reply and vod both work fine, USA west coast with hard wired internet
  • TVpadCATVpadCA Just Watchin`
    Have problem using VOD for awhile. I have htv3, using "various video" for playback Mandarin sequels. No problem playing VOD Cantonese channel. Live streaming is fine.
    Have no problem playing back the previous episode until the point where the tv box has been turned off. I have tried other sequels and it simply won't load. It keep showing about 1kb/sec. Sometimes it shows loading successful, but then turn all dark with that 1kb/sec button only. I keep sending feedbacks, but nothing fixed.
    Is the htv3 failing us again and not providing anymore support? Or should I ditch this company like I did with TVpad? I have this box for only 1.5 years.
    BTW, from time to time, it shows the message "EC-2 play fail, please try again". No matter how many times I have tried, it just won't load.
  • fatcatfatcat Junior Member
    It was working fine for me until this afternoon. I keep getting the EC-2 error message after this afternoon. I'm in US, San Francisco Bay Area. Comcast 100 M.
    I am in Toronto area, hardwired internet.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Looks to be working now but playback programs are spotty today.
    edited September 2017
    I can't do fast forward or backward as I used to. It freeze up if I do and won't load anymore.
  • I live in Toronto, hard wired as well. Most of the app are not working, including Live TV, VOD, 7 days play back. Any ideas how to restore it back? Or is the box dead?
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    I live in Toronto, hard wired as well. Most of the app are not working, including Live TV, VOD, 7 days play back. Any ideas how to restore it back? Or is the box dead?
    Depends on what error you're getting. If it's playback, then it's server issues. If it's product out of date, then your box is done.
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    USA hard wired, Cantonese vod, 7 days replay, worked as September 7
    Sunday night VOD playing smooth and very well. Now today, it is back to the crappy loading of less than 1KB/sec. Testin my internet speed can allow 8mega bits /sec. My box is 1.5 year old. It can't fail because live channels are doing perfect. Only problem is on VOD.
  • Sunday night VOD playing smooth and very well. Now today, it is back to the crappy loading of less than 1KB/sec. Testin my internet speed can allow 8mega bits /sec. My box is 1.5 year old. It can't fail because live channels are doing perfect. Only problem is on VOD.
    For VOD you can install RSS player and others.

Thanked by 1tomato123