How to move apps

This discussion was created from comments split from: HTV5 EC7 play failure error.

Comments

• Hi all. I am new in here. I have HTV5/A2 and wish to know how to move the apps up or down so that its easy for access the faverite apps on the first page. Thank you.
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    Go to the app page, click the + , uncheck all the checks, and recheck the order you wanted, first one checked will be line up first and so on
  • Thank you Zipo. It works ok. =)
  • Just as a reminder, every time when an app is upgraded to a newer version, that app is automatically moved to the end of the list.
    You have to do this all over.
    This is by far the most annoying short-coming of HTV5 (A2) app desktop
  • Just as a reminder, every time when an app is upgraded to a newer version, that app is automatically moved to the end of the list.
    Does this only happen on the A2 or HTV5 as well?

Does this only happen on the A2 or HTV5 as well?

I am not sure. I have A2 only. Other folks with HTV5 may want to pitch in
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    You also can choose another desktop display from you app download that separate all your chosen icon into 4 display, live, Vod, replay, and other. So you don't have to do all again when updated, but compared to tvpad4, it is a very small problem to deal with.
  • You also can choose another desktop display from you app download that separate all your chosen icon into 4 display, live, Vod, replay, and other. So you don't have to do all again when updated, but compared to tvpad4, it is a very small problem to deal with.
    @Zipo, which desktop display is that? can you share the name of the app?
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    The desktop with 4 separate interface is called 經典模式,the all in one is called 絃彩模式,you can choose in the App Store, I like the interface that separated the live,vod,playback and other into 4 so it won't be all crowd together but it requires one extra click