Where to buy ubox3?

Where is a legitimate place I can buy the ubox3? I went on their site and did not find an official resellers list. Google searches found random eBay sellers which I'm a little wary of. Thanks

Comments

• Where is a legitimate place I can buy the ubox3? I went on their site and did not find an official resellers list. Google searches found random eBay sellers which I'm a little wary of. Thanks
    ebay and amazon
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    i got mine from amazon
  • i got mine from amazon
    Yea, it's safer and easier in case return.
  • i got mine from amazon
    For your Ubox stopped playing issue, to sloved this problem is open uvod then go to 个人没定, then go 視频没置, select 解碼没置的用軟解碼的设置便可。
  • I'm new to this, but what is the difference between the Gen3 S900 Pro ($128) white color vs. Gen3 S900 ($99) black color, and if I want to use it in the US, which one do I need?
  • I'm new to this, but what is the difference between the Gen3 S900 Pro ($128) white color vs. Gen3 S900 ($99) black color, and if I want to use it in the US, which one do I need?
    s900 black is 8gb and s900 white is 16gb. there's also the s900 white 16gb with bluetooth for $135. all works fine in the us. there are a few sellers on ebay has the best offer. try offer $95 for the black and offer $120 for the white with bluetooth. that's the price i got it. a few sellers from new york will accept.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    The pricey one has bluetooth / 64bit processor / android 5.1 and 成人VOD.

I'm new to this, but what is the difference between the Gen3 S900 Pro ($128) white color vs. Gen3 S900 ($99) black color, and if I want to use it in the US, which one do I need?
  • TVBullshitTVBullshit Junior Member
    If you are in Hong Kong, visit SafeProSys.

http://www.safeprosys.com