More VOD than BlueTV?

Does HTV5 box have more Chinese VOD than BlueTV?

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    In short, yes. It has a bigger catalogue
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    Over 750 Cantonese speaking dramas in 粵繽紛
  • Over 750 Cantonese speaking dramas in 粵繽紛
    Yes, but many of them are really old stuff.

• ZipoZipo Junior Member
    I saw all the 追劇, and all the drama this year and last year there too

of course old stuff. when people talking about vod catalogue, it's old stuff. if there were new release, it will be there .

of course old stuff. when people talking about vod catalogue, it's old stuff. if there were new release, it will be there .
    Agreed. The VOD catalogue on A2 apps are indeed much more extensive than those on TVPad
  • 舊我都愛,但最怕是看吾到
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    I tried many old Cantonese dramas in that app, it works, and it have all the newest dramas too. I have 2 htv3, and a A2 just in case they have to shut down the 3 because the court order. A2 is little faster than the 3 and much better wifi, htv is not prefect just once while buffing mostly beginning and looping (lots less now) but I am only using Cantonese 7 day rerun and vod, good enough for this not too high tech guy. Last thing I need is constantly reset back to manufacture and lost everything and download everything.
  • I tried many old Cantonese dramas in that app, it works, and it have all the newest dramas too. I have 2 htv3, and a A2 just in case they have to shut down the 3 because the court order. A2 is little faster than the 3 and much better wifi, htv is not prefect just once while buffing mostly beginning and looping (lots less now) but I am only using Cantonese 7 day rerun and vod, good enough for this not too high tech guy. Last thing I need is constantly reset back to manufacture and lost everything and download everything.
    HTV5/A2 streaming service is kind of quirky, but I found that if I turn off device, then turn it back on, I usually get the proper server for whatever VOD to stream properly. This applies to drama and movie both.

• ZipoZipo Junior Member
    I tried many old Cantonese dramas in that app, it works, and it have all the newest dramas too. I have 2 htv3, and a A2 just in case they have to shut down the 3 because the court order. A2 is little faster than the 3 and much better wifi, htv is not prefect just once while buffing mostly beginning and looping (lots less now) but I am only using Cantonese 7 day rerun and vod, good enough for this not too high tech guy. Last thing I need is constantly reset back to manufacture and lost everything and download everything.
    HTV5/A2 streaming service is kind of quirky, but I found that if I turn off device, then turn it back on, I usually get the proper server for whatever VOD to stream properly. This applies to drama and movie both.

Thanks good to know