UnBlock Ver 3

Hi, I am new to this. I have bought an UBox and recently my remote controller stopped working. When I press on the buttons, the red light still blinks. Think the missus pressed too many buttons that caused the remote to get out of synch. Can annyone assist in how to reprogram the remote for the UBox? Thanks heaps

Comments

• I you are able to use a mouse and i'ts work then it's the remote issue, put a fresh battery on it, making sure put it on to the right direction.
  • Done that. Mouse works, also put in fresh batteries. Still remote is not responding although the red light blinks every time I push any button on the remote
  • U reckon the remote is kaput???
  • Does it you've activated the mouse mode on the remote?
  • 535four....thanks for responding....nope...didn't do that but interesting thought. How do I turn that off ?
  • Press the mouse arrow button again to exit, it on the bottom left corner.
  • Tried that....nothing happens...think the remote is totally unresponsive
  • When you press the button, did you see a message says entering or exit the mouse mode? or can you power off the machine use the remote power button?
  • Cannot do anything with the remote. It just doesn't respond at all. Looks like it may be time to hunt down a new one on Amazon or eBay.
  • Cannot do anything with the remote. It just doesn't respond at all. Looks like it may be time to hunt down a new one on Amazon or eBay.
    Ebay has it for 15 ship from US, 10 ship from HK.
  • Thanks...just bought.....hope it works when it arrives
  • But I still think its not the remote problem cause the remote hardly break, one last thing to test it is do a factory reset.
  • pappypappy Member
    edited July 2017
    Make sure you use alkaline batteries . I used the cheap batteries that came with the inbox a light glows on the remote but no response to my two Uboxes until I used fresh alkaline batteries.