BlueTV in the USA

Hello, I am interested in buying a BlueTV for use in the USA. I am reading from the discussions that it will work in the USA but when I go to the cnTVPAD.com FAQ it says:

"Does the TVpad service work worldwide?
Yes, with exceptions. Due to legal reasons service is not available in the United States, Korea, Hong Kong and China Mainland. Everywhere else there are no limitations."

So I am a bit confused. Will BlueTV work in the USA or is the above statement about the older TVpads and not about the BlueTV? Thanks.

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    bluetv will work in USA.

That disclaimer is for tvpad 4.
    Thanked by 2AndyT Ocean
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    any idea why bluetv is so much cheaper on ebay? It's around $130 now.
    bluetv will work in USA.

• any idea why bluetv is so much cheaper on ebay? It's around $130 now.
    bluetv will work in USA.

it's always that price since it came out.
  • Thanks Padman !
  • macau99macau99 Junior Member
    Hello Padman, I just got my blue tv box today, I can not access the apps store, can you help please. Thank you..
  • macau99macau99 Junior Member
    never mind Mr Padman, I got it. thanks
  • I'm in Los Angeles CA. Past couple of days I can only view live TV , nothing else. Server network error code 4. Can't want movies or any dramas. Anyone else experiencing same problems ? Who should I contact for support? Was working fine recently. Didn't make any changes to our cable co modem router
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    There's another thread going. Everyone is having the same problem. It's a server issue. Nothing you can do but wait and hope it can and will be fixed.
  • There's another thread going. Everyone is having the same problem. It's a server issue. Nothing you can do but wait and hope it can and will be fixed.
    Which thread is that? Link please. New member here, haven't gone thru all of the threads in the forum yet Thanks
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    There's another thread going. Everyone is having the same problem. It's a server issue. Nothing you can do but wait and hope it can and will be fixed.
    Which thread is that? Link please. New member here, haven't gone thru all of the threads in the forum yet Thanks
    https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1276/bluetv-vod-app-doesnt-seem-to-be-working#latest
  • Hello, I have a BlueTv box in the US and I just received a message Use of product is restricted. Can someone please help me resolve the problem.