Video Review:

Buy link: http://tvpadtalk.ca/buy-htv5
Use the coupon tvpadtalk and get $10 off

Ask and Discuss !
Post edited by padman on
Tagged:

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Ok I just got one A2 .After play around last night find out something good and bad.First the home page interface completely different between old model.A big joke is some apks from A1 are not allow to run in A2.( Is it A2 made by HTV? I doubt?)
    This 超凡娛樂家 apps is new for A2 .This is a all in one apps ,but missing drama in VOD section.

• Ok I just got one A2 .After play around last night find out something good and bad.First the home page interface completely different between old model.A big joke is some apks from A1 are not allow to run in A2.( Is it A2 made by HTV? I doubt?)
    This 超凡娛樂家 apps is new for A2 .This is a all in one apps ,but missing drama in VOD section.

i interested to buy the A2, but was waiting for someone to review the A2 instead of the htv5. please give ur experience with the box. i have the a1 box. if A2 is not much different, i will hold off until the next model. thanks
  • Thanks for the review video!! I see some of your app icons are green android robot icons within "Live Channels" section, can you run one of those green robot app and use the remote control to change to volume and feedback to us what you experienced. Thanks
  • every show on 粤回味 is out of sync and lots of stuttering.
  • every show on 粤回味 is out of sync and lots of stuttering.
    Check your internet, try wired connection if possible. Stuttering is very rare on my H.TV5.
  • Lately, many cantonese apps(粤回味, 超凡娛樂家) are not running smooth. Video can be stuttering.
    Live broadcast on 中文電視 and 娛樂樂視 would pause. Then I would go to 超凡娛樂家 cos it's more reliable, but lately the app itself is running sluggish. I even cleaned up the temp memory in the app info, so the problem still exist.
  • I am about worrying if HTV will be shut down like WELTV does. I have 2 HTV Boxes now.
  • TvpaderTvpader Junior Member
    I am about worrying if HTV will be shut down like WELTV does. I have 2 HTV Boxes now.
    I don't if anyone or the mastermind behind HTV can tell you how safe is it or how long more it can stay working. From a business prespective, they are making new products (HTV 5), therefore looks healthy or have the tendency to be in business. Other worries, I would really have is the support of older products, reduce of content to push more subscription.
  • TvpaderTvpader Junior Member
    Recently, I need to buy a new Box but didnt go with HTV. The reason I didn't buy the new HTV is because first nothing new content wise other than better spec. Two, some channels are being remove without notice in spite of a launch of a new product.
  • I'm considering to buy HTV 5 but not sure if Blue TV is more stable. Please advise.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Are you only interested in Cantonese stuff ?
    I'm considering to buy HTV 5 but not sure if Blue TV is more stable. Please advise.
  • Are you only interested in Cantonese stuff ?
    I'm considering to buy HTV 5 but not sure if Blue TV is more stable. Please advise.
    Yes most of the time
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @neonlight I think either HTV or FunTv may be a good choice. However, I'm weary about FunTV as they are still "new"...