A1 Box - Where's the support? I need the firmware.

Hi. I have an A1 Box. I tried updating it earlier on today but it failed and thus my box got corrupted. I tried googling for the supporting site for the box but all I get is the Nexbox site and a bunch of ebay users selling them. Does anyone know if there's a support site for it with the firmware? Or a contact so I can get help. Thanks.

Comments

• What is it like? Are there any pictures? Or website? Because a1 just a name.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    What is it like? Are there any pictures? Or website? Because a1 just a name.
    A1 is HTV 4 box more detail is here
    http://www.phoneunlock.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=568
  • What is it like? Are there any pictures? Or website? Because a1 just a name.
    A1 is HTV 4 box more detail is here
    http://www.phoneunlock.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=568
    On the HTV site, it only have the firmware for HTV1,2, and 3. It doesn't seem to have the HTV4 firmware.
  • edited February 2017
    What is it like? Are there any pictures? Or website? Because a1 just a name.
    Post edited by padman on
  • I guess is the same chip as H.TV3,I see the URL just wifi chip different.
  • Is the TV box automatically pops up the update message?
    I fixed it. I saw a Youtube video and it said to mass the "Menu" button to get into recovery mode and then just factory reset. Now, I installed some of the apps but the ones that they have isn't sufficient. I need to find a few more.
    Thanked by 1ttyy001
    I fixed it. I saw a Youtube video and it said to mass the "Menu" button to get into recovery mode and then just factory reset. Now, I installed some of the apps but the ones that they have isn't sufficient. I need to find a few more.
    I got the same problem, looking for a fix. can you please share the youtube video? thanks.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Just power up the box and keep pressing the menu button on the remote
    Is the TV box automatically pops up the update message?
    I got the same problem, looking for a fix. can you please share the youtube video? thanks.
  • pressing the menu button not work for me.. still having the flashing red light, no green light. any advice??? thanks.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Keep pressing the menu button first and then plug in the power until 20 second to see what happen
  • tried over 10 times, every time over 20 seconds, still no luck.. any other suggestion. thanks.