Is EVPAD Same as Moonbox?

Just got an Evpad from Ebay at $100. The live app 95% of chance remain very stable and no buffering issue. Live apk doesn;t come with that much oversea and China Channels. but with most of Hong Kong and China Cantonese Channels.

Someone say the Evpad= Moonbox. Similar to HTV=A1. Anyone with any clue?

Comments

• tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    may be you want to take some screen shots of the apps like live and vod?
  • may be you want to take some screen shots of the apps like live and vod?
    http://www.safeprosys.com/evpad/evpadpro.html
  • it is a replica of the moonbox. the apps may be named differently but they work the same way
  • it is a replica of the moonbox. the apps may be named differently but they work the same way
    I agree. Even though they claim they are not the same, many people know that most APK source actually from the same content provider.
  • edited January 2017
    Evpad != moonbox evpad和moonbox沒有關係。 please google evpad or facebook https://www.facebook.com/evpadtvbox or youtube: http://www.ievpad.com/
  • Here is what moonbox.HK say:

鄭重聲明
    近日網絡上出現了一款名為EVPAD的機頂盒產品,操作介面酷似MoonBox,并聲稱是由MoonBox公司及團隊出品,一度借MoonBox炒作,可見EVPAD公司行為相當惡劣。
    智澳國際鄭重的向廣大MoonBox用戶聲明,該行為純屬抄襲,EVPAD產品與本公司毫無關係,本公司不會承擔購買其產品的任何售後服務及責任。
    特此聲明!
    智澳國際(香港)有限公司
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Honestly, based on the "marketing" tactics they used on various forums. It appears it is the same people that is behind both boxes.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    I am not surprise. It became more common these box maker rebrand their name after 2-3 years of service.
    Honestly, based on the "marketing" tactics they used on various forums. It appears it is the same people that is behind both boxes.
  • I am not surprise. It became more common these box maker rebrand their name after 2-3 years of service.
    They can deny all they want, the programings of either live, playback, or vod, are all 99.9% identical to the moonbox, even the page layout. Also, ev pad has the the worst reseller I have ever dealt with, they act like they are the only iptv service around, the attitude is don’t ask so many questions, take it or leave it.

Also, not sure if anyone has noticed, price of ev pad on ebay has gone up from around $140 to now a whopping $200 in a matter of just a few weeks, coicidentially about the same time when moonbox apps started to break down.
  • Is the VOD still working on ev pad?

It's not working on our moonbox
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Still working on evpad
    Is the VOD still working on ev pad?

It's not working on our moonbox
  • the play stake of the game is that nothing is free for life even if they advertise it as reality at the moment. who knows if evpad is goin to end up like moonbox. right now evpad is the real moonbox.
    Thanked by 1padman