UBVOD buffering

Hi, don't really know if this is a common issue.
I am currently facing when I started a movie/series on UBVOD. It starts to load very fast but it when the movie runs around 3 mins, it starts to go 0b and the buffering icon will appear.

Is it a common issue? Im from Singapore and my internet speed is 50mb

Comments

• Hi, I just brought the pad last week. I have same problem like sam2000. Can anyone help ?
    Thanks
  • Just tested on a movie and a Hi drama no issues, you guys using UBVOD or POPVOD? The UBVOD is a older version app.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    I tested popvod and has this issue. The problem is intermittent.
    Just tested on a movie and a Hi drama no issues, you guys using UBVOD or POPVOD? The UBVOD is a older version app.
  • Strange, I watched for 15 min. No issue, may be factory reset will solve the problem.
    The problem is intermittent. Try the HK movies. It happen the most. Sometime it shows 0kb. Sometimes it just kick you back out.
    Strange, I watched for 15 min. No issue, may be factory reset will solve the problem.
  • i don't have that issue. i'm using the popvod
  • Yes it keeps buffering every min
  • 535four535four Member
    edited March 2017
    The server is down.
    Post edited by 535four on
  • I'd tested 3 UBOXES, Ubox2 original firmware no issue, Ubox3 untouched no issue, Ubox2 with updated firmware S900 has issue, it stop on 20 second with all vod played. I think they have done something on their recent updated, the best solution is load back the original firmware or may be reset to factory setting which I haven't done that, will post it when I've done that.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited March 2017
    I'd tested 3 UBOXES, Ubox2 original firmware no issue, Ubox3 untouched no issue, Ubox2 with updated firmware S900 has issue, it stop on 20 second with all vod played. I think they have done something on their recent updated, the best solution is load back the original firmware or may be reset to factory setting which I haven't done that, will post it when I've done that.
    After I've done the back up and restored to factory setting, it does the trick, working smoothly on all VOD movies and drama, who knows what's the reason was.

For one click install all ubox apps, go https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1136/ubox-应用助手?new=1
    Post edited by 535four on
    Can you share UBVod apk? Mine comes with POPVOD.
    I'd tested 3 UBOXES, Ubox2 original firmware no issue, Ubox3 untouched no issue, Ubox2 with updated firmware S900 has issue, it stop on 20 second with all vod played. I think they have done something on their recent updated, the best solution is load back the original firmware or may be reset to factory setting which I haven't done that, will post it when I've done that.
    After I've done the back up and restored to factory setting, it does the trick, working smoothly on all VOD movies and drama, who knows what's the reason was.

For one click install all ubox apps, go https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1136/ubox-应用助手?new=1
  • Can you share UBVod apk? Mine comes with POPVOD.

UBVod is same as POPVOD now, the old version UBvod is no longer working.