TVPad4 error code-1 in California

Hello! Happy new year and hope all is well. Trying to help my parents here. I got them the TVpad4 last year and was working until I had some issues and had to install yueTV. Now it is not working. The error is error code-1 when I try the network test. They are on V5.054. The DNS that was working was 192.168.1.1. I saw other DNS numbers out there, but none of them work. Just wondering what I can try out next, or there is a lawsuit issue to he U.S. that prevents us from connecting, etc. Any suggestions or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Hello! Happy new year and hope all is well. Trying to help my parents here. I got them the TVpad4 last year and was working until I had some issues and had to install yueTV. Now it is not working. The error is error code-1 when I try the network test. They are on V5.054. The DNS that was working was 192.168.1.1. I saw other DNS numbers out there, but none of them work. Just wondering what I can try out next, or there is a lawsuit issue to he U.S. that prevents us from connecting, etc. Any suggestions or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Try to use auto setting in network setup and also check what version number show up in YueTv interface
  • Hi it is 0.42.
    Thanked by 1muttonhead
    Hi it is 0.42.
    Suppose YueTv 0.42 should working under auto in network setting try to reboot the Pad after your setting.
  • That worked!!! My parents says thank you!!
  • Hi Cheuk5, need some help again. Got the Error code-1 again. It's been down for 2 weeks. Still on version V5.054, YueTv 0.42. It is still set on auto in network. Rebooted the TVPad, but no look so far. ISP has not changed. And advise? Thank you.
    edited February 2017
    Hi Cheuk5, need some help again. Got the Error code-1 again. It's been down for 2 weeks. Still on version V5.054, YueTv 0.42. It is still set on auto in network. Rebooted the TVPad, but no look so far. ISP has not changed. And advise? Thank you.
    Try to set on manual in nework change the DNS to 158.132.187.187 after connect success checking again for YueTv apps
  • Thank you, will keep you posted!
  • HI, can you please teach me how to upgrade YUE to V0.42? I currently is still on V0.40 and V5.054. I changed the DNS to the one above but still not able to watch it.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    try factory reset and reinstall yue. then change the dns and try again.
    HI, can you please teach me how to upgrade YUE to V0.42? I currently is still on V0.40 and V5.054. I changed the DNS to the one above but still not able to watch it.
  • Can you provide a link for YUE? Thanks
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @nwu127 it's in the useful files thread
  • Factory reset is the tiny hole on the back of tvpad?

you can select factory reset in setting menu.
    Factory reset is the tiny hole on the back of tvpad?

• I tried Factory reset last night and re-install the YUE app... YUE is still V0.40 and not able to watch anything. Anything I did wrong? and which YUE file should I download? This is so frustrating, tried so many times and still not working.
    are you in USA or other country?

YueTv 0.42
    here http://www.filedropper.com/yuetvv2164
    I tried Factory reset last night and re-install the YUE app... YUE is still V0.40 and not able to watch anything. Anything I did wrong? and which YUE file should I download? This is so frustrating, tried so many times and still not working.
  • Im in USA... So i just downloaded the link above, will try again later. Wish me luck!!
  • Hi Cheuk5, just wanted to say thanks again. It works once I made the DNS change, by going back to manuel and rebooting the TVPad. But it still has the error-1 code when I did the network test. Just wanted to let you know, but the YUE app is working fantastic.
  • Good luck nwu127. I just remembered downloading the Yue files to a flash drive and installed it from the TVPad.
    Hi Cheuk5, just wanted to say thanks again. It works once I made the DNS change, by going back to manuel and rebooting the TVPad. But it still has the error-1 code when I did the network test. Just wanted to let you know, but the YUE app is working fantastic.
    Just forget the network test, because V5.054 connect to Tvpad server are block in USA ,so you never get normal answer from network test.
  • Hi Cheuk5, just wanted to say thanks again. It works once I made the DNS change, by going back to manuel and rebooting the TVPad. But it still has the error-1 code when I did the network test. Just wanted to let you know, but the YUE app is working fantastic.
    Just forget the network test, because V5.054 connect to Tvpad server are block in USA ,so you never get normal answer from network test.
    Thanks!