YUE TV LIVE is not working

YUE TV Live is not working. I think it is the buffering problem (again). So annoying!

Comments

• Try update the Yue TV v0.40 -> v0.42. If already v0.42 is already installed, try clear the app's cache and restart app.
    I found that after updating the app, the buffering issue went away.
    Thanked by 1padman
  • yuetv live channel have problem i cannot see and i update to 0.42 still have same
    problem
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Try update the Yue TV v0.40 -> v0.42. If already v0.42 is already installed, try clear the app's cache and restart app.
    How do you clear the apps cache on a TVpad 4?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Connect it with a mouse then pull down the notification that menu.

You should be about to do it via Settings - apps
  • Try update the Yue TV v0.40 -> v0.42. If already v0.42 is already installed, try clear the app's cache and restart app.
    just a suggestion. tvpad4 only have limited of rom space. maybe delete some of the other apps that u don't use to save more room. i only have 8 apps installed. never have buffering problem like other users.
    just a suggestion. tvpad4 only have limited of rom space. maybe delete some of the other apps that u don't use to save more room. i only have 8 apps installed. never have buffering problem like other users.
    Are you in the USA?
    Are you in the USA?
    yes