Napper English IPTV Streaming //

Phanto Custom Apps for TVPad1/2/3

Comments

• LuftWaffle
    LuftWaffle
    edited July 31, 2018
    Thank you Phantoman! I remember you from the “Club” days. Much appreciated old friend. Those fond tinkering memories... ;)
  • 535four
    535four

Thank you Phantoman! I rememeber you from the “Club” days. Much appreciated old friend. Those fond tinkering memories... ;)

Where you are when Phantoms uploaded his fixed on "Club" day? lol...
    Thanked by 1LuftWaffle
  • tylerlee
    tylerlee
    535four said:

Thank you Phantoman! I rememeber you from the “Club” days. Much appreciated old friend. Those fond tinkering memories... ;)

Where you are when Phantoms uploaded his fixed on "Club" day? lol...
    he is probably the last one on earth that still trying to revive tvpad3 lol
    Thanked by 1LuftWaffle
  • LuftWaffle
    LuftWaffle
    I spent $180 then, from a Chinese electronics store in downtown Chinatown. TVPAD-3 was not old people friendly, nor intuitive. After it went kaput, I then purchased the iPlayer i5 and that set the trend of each subsequent failing machine after some time period. Money talks and services walk (away) when the fund$ are dried up. Ah... *nostalgia* :p
  • tylerlee
    tylerlee
    bmwjl said:

I wonder if i can sell the tvpad in a new case on ebay as a budget linux box? I still have it collecting dust

i kept the power plug, remote and threw 9 boxes in the trash. waste of space.