US court papers for htv

13»

Comments

• I'm confused, isn't htv now A1? I was considering a new box after my Pad4 decided to self destruct and I was told by a store that sells these things that A1 is the new name for htv because htv is being sued so now they are operating under the brand name A1. Similar to Pad4 is now BlueTV. Anyway, I personally would not recommend spending anymore money on these pirate boxes as they are programmed to self destruct after a year or so of usage and if you're lucky maybe 2 years. My advice, stick with TVB Anywhere.
    Have you considerate a sub pay app like tvchina https://www.facebook.com/apptvchina/, they have live stream channels and VOD.
  • VeronicaVeronica Junior Member
    Thanks @535four. I think I'm good for now as I got the TVBAnywhere app loaded on my AppleTV and it's streaming nicely. Other than the commercials, everything seems to be working just fine and no buffering issues so far.
  • Thanks @535four. I think I'm good for now as I got the TVBAnywhere app loaded on my AppleTV and it's streaming nicely. Other than the commercials, everything seems to be working just fine and no buffering issues so far.
    Is there any subscription fee for TVB anywhere?
  • VeronicaVeronica Junior Member
    No fees as of now. Their customer service support is also very responsive so that's a plus! The only annoying part is really just the commercial ads that it forces you to watch for like 30 seconds and sometimes my videos stop resuming after the Ad is played but this issue was resolved fairly quickly after I emailed them.
    Thanks @535four. I think I'm good for now as I got the TVBAnywhere app loaded on my AppleTV and it's streaming nicely. Other than the commercials, everything seems to be working just fine and no buffering issues so far.
    Is there any subscription fee for TVB anywhere?
  • Yup, they've been sue a year ago and hear nothing after, and now see what will happen, change the brand name like tvpad to bluetv :/
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Yup, they've been sue a year ago and hear nothing after, and now see what will happen, change the brand name like tvpad to bluetv :/
    They already did. It's the A1 and A2 box now. They already ended their main stream sale and support.
  • Yup, they've been sue a year ago and hear nothing after, and now see what will happen, change the brand name like tvpad to bluetv :/
    They already did. It's the A1 and A2 box now. They already ended their main stream sale and support.
    haha...sorry, my bad, I'm not a friend of them.......
  • The TVB box doesn't work in New Zealand here ...

Anyone have issues with the on demand channels with the HTV5? Cantonese Playback V4.2.1 app - Channel 6 Jade.
  • Try use Lingcod
  • I'm confused, isn't htv now A1? I was considering a new box after my Pad4 decided to self destruct and I was told by a store that sells these things that A1 is the new name for htv because htv is being sued so now they are operating under the brand name A1. Similar to Pad4 is now BlueTV. Anyway, I personally would not recommend spending anymore money on these pirate boxes as they are programmed to self destruct after a year or so of usage and if you're lucky maybe 2 years. My advice, stick with TVB Anywhere.
    Have you considerate a sub pay app like tvchina https://www.facebook.com/apptvchina/, they have live stream channels and VOD.
    Where can I download this app? Their website doesn't work and I can't find it on the playstore.