Vchannel not working

Does anyone have issue with vchannel on unblock? I had the latest but still doesn't work.

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    See the vchannel thread. It appears you could only get it to work by changing the prop file on the box
  • See the vchannel thread. It appears you could only get it to work by changing the prop file on the box
    I am unable to add channels to the Vchannel app on ubox. Can someone help please? How do I change the prop file?
  • edited April 2016

I'm new to this forum. I have same problem adding channel to vChannel on my latest unblock. Someone please help. Thanks in advance !
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member

I'm new to this forum. I have same problem adding channel to vChannel on my latest unblock. Someone please help. Thanks in advance !
    Don't bother. Won't work on boxes anymore. Unless you're savvy with technology, you might end up bricking the box.
  • edited April 2016
    Sad to know :( but thanks !
    I used to enjoy vChannel very much on my other antroid box. Now that I got this new unblock, I thought I could do the same. Does anyone know any good apps on unblcok for HK drama ? Specially viuTv ?

• I'm new to this forum. I have same problem adding channel to vChannel on my latest unblock. Someone please help. Thanks in advance !
    Don't bother. Won't work on boxes anymore. Unless you're savvy with technology, you might end up bricking the box.
    I wonder what they did to it. I tried even on phone or tablet won't load not just Andoird Tvbox
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member

I wonder what they did to it. I tried even on phone or tablet won't load not just Andoird Tvbox
    Mine is working on tablet as of yesterday. Though I am think it's also reading the brand of the device. I have a hp tablet that won't work but my Samsung does.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    I wonder why the devs are putting a restriction on there..
  • Mine works on my android phone in the U.S., maybe a region issue?