Replay apps Htv 3

MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
Hi everyone, wondering if people have the same issue as me. The two 7 day replay apps updated today and connection to the videos are either slow or shows only buffering but the videos never plays.

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    It played pretty smooth right now.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    I'm wondering if it's a wifi connection issue. I have the box connected through wifi. ( my wifi is fine) When I looked at Jade list for today. There are no videos.

My parents have htv2 version using a power line adapter and theirs is playing the videos fine.

Also this morning there was an OTA update to the HTV3. Not sure what it's fixing. All these updates are making me nervous. Haha
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    The jade list is empty for me as well.
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    I guess it is updating, it is fine right now, maybe they don't want ubox outdone them with all the ubox update
  • I used the replay app a lot. I do run into some skipping issue from time to time. But i just kind of ignoring it. I still have rewind and fast forward issues with the playback.

I have a system upgrade yesterday. It did not seems to fix the issue. I did not see any update for the replay apps yet. Hope the next upgrade will fix it.
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    Any HTV user ever use the AV cable? Since it didn't come with one, I couldn't find one that work. The AV cable came with my useless tvpad3 is too long. One came with the ubox didn't work either. Reason is I like to record some Atv programs to my Dvd recorder since they are going off the air April 1. I could use the ubox to record but it always buffering a lots, not a good recording source and Atv now broadcasting only old program and some are very interesting to watch again and no VOD for Atv, thanks
    The Cantonese app has a blank program list for almost all the channels today. Anyone else have this issue?
  • Good day everyone. Just bought a new HTV3 two days ago. Wondering why HD TVB is not in the Replay list. Currently I only see TVB and TVB News and others, but no HD TVB. Many thanks.
    Good day everyone. Just bought a new HTV3 two days ago. Wondering why HD TVB is not in the Replay list. Currently I only see TVB and TVB News and others, but no HD TVB. Many thanks.
    These apps are not that stable. Someday it works. Some days it doesn't. There's no more HD TVB. That became J5. That's a network change.
  • Thanks Mmmaru. In particular, I am looking for two shows: Bizline - 新Tech搜尋 and 敢創•香港. I don't see these in J5 either. Any idea where they are? Thanks again.
    Thanks Mmmaru. In particular, I am looking for two shows: Bizline - 新Tech搜尋 and 敢創•香港. I don't see these in J5 either. Any idea where they are? Thanks again.
    I'm not sure about those shows but you can check the Cantonese VOD app. They might have it.
  • Found Bizline - 新Tech搜尋 under J5, but no 敢創•香港. It is supposed to be on every Thursday. :/
    Found Bizline - 新Tech搜尋 under J5, but no 敢創•香港. It is supposed to be on every Thursday. :/
    Did you check the 粵好睇 app? With the J5 conversion some shows are not available anymore.
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    Found Bizline - 新Tech搜尋 under J5, but no 敢創•香港. It is supposed to be on every Thursday. :/
    It is under粵好睇,影音,綜藝,生活資訉