How likely would you pay for a stream ?

I've been wondering if people are willing to pay (say around $2-3/month) per stream using the phantoman app.

So let you you want TVB HD, you would pay $2-3/month for this stream.

This will effectively put TVPad 1-3 somewhat back in business.

Any inputs ?

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    I've been wondering if people are willing to pay (say around $2-3/month) per stream using the phantoman app.

Any inputs ?
    Yes let the fan club to build up that is a good ideal .... :3
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    I think it is too risky for you guys to do that. especially TVBUSA is going after TVPAD.
  • I've been wondering if people are willing to pay (say around $2-3/month) per stream using the phantoman app.

Any inputs ?
    Why bother wasting time and efforts on revitalizing a dead TVPad 1-3? a $30 -40 Android box will do the job better and VChannel is readily available. A Chromecast will do the trick too.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Some people prefer live tv

Why bother wasting time and efforts on revitalizing a dead TVPad 1-3? a $30 -40 Android box will do the job better and VChannel is readily available. A Chromecast will do the trick too.
  • cyberguerillacyberguerilla Junior Member
    Some people prefer live tv

I also say it's not worth it.

A large contingent of users of these boxes are from overseas, so timezone difference will make Live TV less appealing to them. Unless a major news event (e.g. Occupy Central) occurs, I don't see enough users using Live TV.

A VChannel clone app that runs on TVPad 1-3 would be a bit more useful. (at least saves everyone the cost of the Android box)