How do you factory default this box?

I had purchased this for my parents, I am getting messages saying that the hard drive is full. I just want to factory default it since I don't know what to keep or delete. Can someone point me in the right direction on factory defaulting the box

Comments

• bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited February 2016
    On the main menu, have you tried going to the Settings icon on bottom of the screen (Highlight the 'Online TV' and press down arrow once for icons to appear), and clicking on the 'Speed Up' button, which I think is used to delete the cache, to free up space ?

There is also a 'Garbage Collector' button, though I'm not quite sure of its purpose.
    Post edited by bamby8 on
  • IwasWONGIwasWONG Junior Member
    I don't see either one
  • IwasWONGIwasWONG Junior Member
    I see it now
  • I had purchased this for my parents, I am getting messages saying that the hard drive is full. I just want to factory default it since I don't know what to keep or delete. Can someone point me in the right direction on factory defaulting the box
    Use Garbage Collector and speed Up will do to clean the cache that take your base RAM .. Before you reset to factory default remember make a copy of the UB App Market by using ES File Explorer File Manager ok.. If not then you will have trouble to get it from... Anyway i saw in this forum someone have the copies UB App Market upload at Mega Upload... But I still make a copy of the UB App Market before I reset to factory default...

• On the main menu, have you tried going to the Settings icon on bottom of the screen (Highlight the 'Online TV' and press down arrow once for icons to appear), and clicking on the 'Speed Up' button, which I think is used to delete the cache, to free up space ?

There is also a 'Garbage Collector' button, though I'm not quite sure of its purpose.
    That right dude.... 100% ... I do it most of the time .... to get the UBOX fastest after do it most of the time.. It i just like the mobile phone we use Clean Master... but i use this the UBox utility one is good enough.... not need others one ..... Works good ....