Iplayer I5 3100 still working ?

Anybody still have the iplayer working ?
Tagged:

Comments

• remyremy Junior Member
    @padman
    i have an iplayer-i5 4.2.1 that is still working thanks to 535four
  • remy, did you got the playback working? mine's worked flawlessly, it has been out for long...untill I email them.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited January 2016
    Anybody still have the iplayer working ?
    it's was one of my best choice before WelTV. iplayer v5 working flawlessly.
  • remyremy Junior Member
    @535four
    remy, did you got the playback working? mine's worked flawlessly, it has been out for long...untill I email them.
    the playback loads but i'm not able to play any of the programs. how did they fix that for you?
  • go to the iplayer main site email them and provide your user's number, ask them to activate your device, you'll not get a email back but check the playback after couple of weeks. That's how my CyPlayBack_v20150316 works again, make sure you have the latest app version dated 3/16/2015 as well as the vod CyMediaNet_20150316
  • remyremy Junior Member
    @535four

will check it out. thanks!
  • remyremy Junior Member

@535four
    go to the iplayer main site email them and provide your user's number, ask them to activate your device, you'll not get a email back but check the playback after couple of weeks. That's how my CyPlayBack_v20150316 works again, make sure you have the latest app version dated 3/16/2015 as well as the vod CyMediaNet_20150316
    Both apps work again, thanks to you!
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Bought a iplayer for $50. hopefully it goes well

• @535four
    go to the iplayer main site email them and provide your user's number, ask them to activate your device, you'll not get a email back but check the playback after couple of weeks. That's how my CyPlayBack_v20150316 works again, make sure you have the latest app version dated 3/16/2015 as well as the vod CyMediaNet_20150316
    Good to hear that.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited January 2016
    Bought a iplayer for $50. hopefully it goes well
    Where? man I paid $$268. I quess just because lots of people they lacked of information for the player.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited January 2016
    Still an good deal though...
    Sh** they don't ship to US.
    Post edited by 535four on
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited January 2016
    What app do you use for vod ?

The one that came with it just keep spinning.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @535four If you want, I can ship them to you if you pay for the shipping fee.
  • What app do you use for vod ?

The one that came with it just keep spinning.
    I use CyMediaNet_20150316 for vod, but it does not have tvb contents, how about CyPlayBack_v20150316 app? does it working for you?

That's very kind of you padman, no, it's too much of trouble, thanks though..much appreciated.
    @535four If you want, I can ship them to you if you pay for the shipping fee.

• padmanpadman Moderator
    @535four CyPlayBack_v20150316 doesn't work. It just loads. I guess I need to email them to get my iplayer activated ?
  • 535four535four Member
    edited January 2016
    Yes indeed, go to the iplayer main site email them and provide your user's number, ask them to activate your device, you'll not get a email back but check the playback after couple of weeks. That's how my CyPlayBack_v20150316 works again, make sure you have the latest app version dated 3/16/2015 as well as the vod CyMediaNet_20150316

Actually, just checked, their both were down, I guess they're updating, will check it out later on.

• @535four
    remy, were your apps still working? it's down for couple days.
  • remyremy Junior Member
    @535four

still down as of today
    Thanked by 1535four
  • remyremy Junior Member
    @535four

do you know if there's an update for
    CyPlayBack_v20150316 & CyMediaNet_20150316